DCS 1.2.3 Update Now Available

Wags

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Error and crash on update 1.2.3

Spoke too soon,

Error with ka-50 cockpit has been modified, then game crashes.

Will get the error fileout and send it to DCS later this evening

Have a copy of the original cockpit dll so will put that on after too

Yes mine took ages to download firs time too

flyingscotsman

after 12 hours of running the update I gave up, had to reboot computer, now updater seems to be working, and the updater looks like it is progressing slowly..

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Thanks ED - perfect. Updating now :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG Rampage Extreme VI; i9 7900X (all 10 cores at 4.5GHz); 32 Gb Corsair Dominator DDR4; EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid; 1Tb Samsung 960 Evo M2; 2Tb Samsung 850 Pro secondary.

Oculus Rift; TM Warthog; Saitek Combat Pros.

Spread the goodies around the world!!! :smartass:

DCS_WORLD_123.png

DCS WORLD 1.2.2

- NVIDIA 310.90 WHQL + CUDA 5.0.545 || MAC PRO 3.1 [early 2008] || BOOTCAMP 5.0 || MAC OS X 10.8.4 [12E55] - NVIDIA Geforce GT8800 512 MB MAC-Edition + Samsung SyncMaster 191T || WINDOWS 8 PRO x64 - EVGA GTX-670 FTW 4GB + Hewlett Packard HP LP2480zx || 2x 2,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon || 12GB DDR2 800 MHz FB-DIMM || 4x 1 TB WD Black Caviar 7200/64MB || MAC PRO 3.1 980W || OnBoard Realtek Soundcard -

Well imagine trying to throw a brick underwater and you're about there.

Pretty much, I gotta do more testing, but I was hit with my own missile last night in a F-15.

Going Vertical, at 400 or so knots, enemy was at Angels 20 I was pulling up off the deck, locked him up, Pressed wep release, and boom, my own missile blew me up.

I think Debrief said I committed fratricide on myself, lmao.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

You obviously haven't tried hitting a barn door with the 'new' aim120C then.....

I had a run in with a bunch of enemy planes. While sight seeing in my

F-15C. The A-A missles on my Eagle must be different in the new patch, they did a little sight seeing themselves instead of going directly to the targets, even the SU-25's were not scared... It's no longer as easy as it was, but, it always has been a challenge to get close to the Migs....

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

You obviously haven't tried hitting a barn door with the 'new' aim120C then.....

AIM-120 will be fixed to more real parameters in the next patch so be patient :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Am I the only one who has a noticeably lower frame rate since the update? The only other thing I've added is an thrustmaster warthog which obviously makes no difference, all other settings are the same. Only had a few quick flights mind but it wasn't as smooth as usual...

Edit: also noticed so weird errors in the form of white blocks etc with the rear view mirrors in the A-10c, I'll investigate more when I have time.

Edited by Python

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

i did notice in the few mission i had time for, as soon as I press pause/break to start the mission, my screen is frozen for a few seconds.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Have had cockpitka50.dll corrupt,. then the game crashes

Done the anti virus -Sent off the error report to eagle.ru,

Then took a copy from a backup I had, and placed it in the new 1.2.3 version, the A-10 at least loaded up and trundled off down the runway

But Black shark will not load, game crashes with no explanation

Ran the repair option as Adminstrator, back to the corrupt cockpitka50.dll

Any ideas?

Thank you

flyingscotsman....in A-10 at the moment

Uninstall the Ka-50 module ( Delete the Mods folder manually or use http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=100639 )

Then reinstall with module installer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

One of my RadeonPro settings will not work in v1.2.3

Its the VSync control. I've always had it set as Always On(Double VSync) and due to me having a 60Hz refresh rate I've always had a capped FPS of 30, as expected). With version 1.2.3 the fps are above this cap of 30. The VSync is not on. Cannot figure it out. Not a game bug but something to do with how RadeonPro is interacting with DCS World. The other settings work, just not this one.

Regards,

Milli

EtherealN Thank you that did it

I did kinda get there and then come back to find your excellent advice,

It was the apache that screwed things up, so deleted that mod and replaced the ka-50 folder

Then ran the update file as administrator

Kinda like the apache but not so sure its worth it,

Thank you again and to others who pitched in earlier in the day 1.2.3 is in and I'm back to being a flyingscotsman