DCS: Roadmap (old)

Bookmarked!!! Thanks man great work!!!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver Dragon would you mind updating your OP in regards to the released modules? So far only the Su-25A and the A10A have been released as seperate modules. (Seperate from FC3 that is) The rest are WIP (I assume). If they ever release the Su-27 as a standalone module Im buying. First thing.

F-15C and SU-27 are "Technically" Released in FC3.

The Standalone Modules will be the same thing + AFM (which is also being added to FC3)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Good day/evening gentleman, does anybody know, or has a clue, when the 3D 6DOF Cockpit for the T-Frog may arrive? I used to fly the Su 25T in the beginning of my DCS time, but after the Su 25A, the Ka50 and especially the brilliant A10C Pit I can't go back to the 2D Pit. And I would give a limb (which is not needed for flying) for a DCS level Su 25T/TM/SM....

The API for AFM/Gear Suspension?

Affirmative :thumbup:

Good day/evening gentleman, does anybody know, or has a clue, when the 3D 6DOF Cockpit for the T-Frog may arrive? I used to fly the Su 25T in the beginning of my DCS time, but after the Su 25A, the Ka50 and especially the brilliant A10C Pit I can't go back to the 2D Pit. And I would give a limb (which is not needed for flying) for a DCS level Su 25T/TM/SM....

check them: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1835293&postcount=1

Thanks for the quick answer SilverDragon, this post and screenshots let me get through last month, sometimes it is hard to keep patient.

Excellent post by the way, it make the waiting a lot easier and manageable.

Well, I'll continue waiting and flying the A10/Ka 50 campaigns...

Is this a bug?

2013:

+ Su-33 (Released / FC-3 Level)

- Su-27 3D model (in progress) (should it be Su-33 3D model?)

- 6DOF Cockpit (planned)

- Segregate FC3 Module (planned)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Interesting Wags detail to a future CA update (on artillery CA post):

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1909716&postcount=5

This is explained in detail in the CA manual.

However, once we complete the new CA 1.5 free upgrade, we plan on creating a training video as well.

Edit:

I only speculate but on July 12 update can be some light on the shadows:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=109945

Other parts of our team are working on new elements for Combined Arms. Two of many new features includes a radar display for radar-guided air defense systems and more realistic fire control systems for armoured units. I've attached an early work in progress image of the new radar display.

EDGE post say to the future Infantry animation improvements, and the Wags post over navy improvements can give some guiadance, but they are only guesses. We'll have to wait for more news.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
I thought the decision was already made to "eventually" bring the F-15C up to A-10C standards. Just in stages. Guess not.

The only thing that was confirm was the AFM. Don't remember Wags mentioned cliackable cockpit and advanced avionic

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

The only thing that was confirm was the AFM. Don't remember Wags mentioned cliackable cockpit and advanced avionic

"The "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules allow us to develop the more detailed "DCS" titles in a more iterative way." - Waggs

I suppose you're right, this was never "confirmed", but it sounded as if these DCS Flaming Cliffs aircraft would eventually be made to DCS level of fidelity.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

I'm surprised Wags put an ETA on the release....

Wags did not, the message source is the Belsimtek website.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

just hope for the best, prepare for the worst, expect nothing, and you'll never get hurt ;)

...We are considering the possibility of creating a complete avionics model with clickable cockpit and accurate systems modeling. This would be a major development however, so a final decision has not yet been made...

sign-pic4.jpg