DCS: Roadmap (old)

There has been so many thing announced I can't even keep track anymore. Honestly though, give me some AFMs, engine smoke, and EDGE, and you won't be seeing me out any time soon.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been so many thing announced I can't even keep track anymore. Honestly though, give me some AFMs, engine smoke, and EDGE, and you won't be seeing me out any time soon.

:rotflmao: EDGE:Nevada ? i guess you will drop bombs to your neighbourhood in LV all day long :D

sign-pic4.jpg

In one of the Kickstarter videos (the first?) ED officially stated they plan to release ~20 modules over the next 18 months, so there´s that.

What seems strange to me is that this quite official and relevant information is more or less hidden away in the FC3 thread?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I know Beczl and his team are saying they'd like to finish their MiG-21 by the end of the year. Perhaps the BAE Hawk may be coming onto the DCS site soon as well. Those are my predictions, however someone (I believe Silver Dragon) has created a roadmap for DCS in the future, I'd suggest giving that a peek.

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

It's a good road map of whats to come, but I dont believe anyone has committed to any dates unfortunately. I have never see any of the projects committed to any dates until maybe a month before completion, if that at all, IIRC.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

see the list bellow:

--Advanced Visual Effects (in progress)

--- Vortex Ring (Released)

--- WingTips Constrails (Released)

--- Touchdown smoke (Released)

--- Engine Smoke and Fire (Released)

--- Exhaust Trail on aircraft (Released)

--- UH-1H Exhaust Fire (in progress)

--- UH-1H Exhaust Smoke (in progress)

--- Mil Mi-8 APU Fire (in progress)

--- Ship Trails (in progress)

"Advanced Visual Effects"

Any elaboration on exactly what this may be? Full vapour, rain drops on the canopy maybe? Or is it more scenery related perhaps.

This.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

see the list bellow:

--Advanced Visual Effects (in progress)

--- Vortex Ring (Released)

--- WingTips Constrails (Released)

--- Engine Smoke and Fire (Released)

--- UH-1H Exhaust Fire (in progress)

--- UH-1H Exhaust Smoke (in progress)

--- Mil Mi-8 APU Fire (in progress)

--- Ship Trails (in progress)

This.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

This.

:doh:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

see the list bellow:

Not sure about the touchdown smoke, but Exhaust Trail on aircraft?? I dont recall seeing that feature available yet.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I dont have it on my system, it's still in testing.

yes, it is still in progress coz smokes are buggy/not complete in steam 1.2.6 version

hopefully it will ok in 1.2.7

images came from steam pre-beta 1.2.6 version (was available for download only for few days, after that they reverted down to 1.2.5)

sign-pic4.jpg

yes, it is still in progress coz smokes are buggy/not complete in steam 1.2.6 version

hopefully it will ok in 1.2.7

images came from steam pre-beta 1.2.6 version (was available for download only for few days, after that they reverted down to 1.2.5)

Few HOURS, Im well aware of the Steam Beta mistake, I played with it for a few hours, and Had Videos Uploaded.

Just sayin' I dont think it should be listed as "released" until it's in the Consumer/EndUser/NonBeta Version.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I have a very high problem..... I was to update the DCS (Roadmap) pots put all 2012-2013 update models by wags FC-3 list and the post reach the 15000 characters. I think if that continue, I can´t maintaing them update (or split them on two parts).

ask a moderator - maybe SkateZilla - to give you an empty/blank reply "slot" for you between your first post and Aviators' second post, so hopefully your empty slot will be the second reply and Aviators' reply will be the third and so on

i guess then you will able to continue your "blog" in the second reply in this thread ;)

sign-pic4.jpg

Sorry but we can't "insert" posts after the fact. It is not possible. We could delete the 2nd and 3rd posts with consent from their authors (or they can do that themselves).

Or you could simply clean up entries that have been released for quite some time. It's getting quite cluttered up anyway.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!