Huey wish list

ebabil

readable cokpit labels

It looks like the cockpit interior is a scanned photo image. It would be nice if a little photo shop work were done to make all the switch and knob labels readable instead of blurred. I hate having to look at the picture in the manual just to read a label that is right there at the switch/knob only to blurred to read. It makes learning the cockpit much more difficult.

Yes lights and mirrors are a great idea for the slick version, also it's possible to have the cable cutter like the military version but for slick version ?

Is it possible to have the same windows glass effect like the Mi-8 ?

I know that my list is long but have the two sirens as features it's possible ?

Concerning the sirens here a photo:

1280px-Kfd-205-N408KC-050430-05.jpg

Belsimtek in advance a great thanks for all and this awesome helicopter +1, Skull.

Rtimmons if you want you can test my dashboard, it's not finish : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe1pfg4r0ccwvc0/UH-1H-CPT-TEXTURES.zip?dl=0

EDIT: The same cockpit but this time without girl's photography: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Huey%20cockpit%20without%20girl%20photo?preview=UH-1H-CPT-TEXTURES.zip

Screen_160115_165926.png~original

Edited by Skulleader
  • Like 1

Wow skulleader that dashboard is looking so real.

I'm very happy that you like...

It looks like the cockpit interior is a scanned photo image. It would be nice if a little photo shop work were done to make all the switch and knob labels readable instead of blurred. I hate having to look at the picture in the manual just to read a label that is right there at the switch/knob only to blurred to read. It makes learning the cockpit much more difficult.

As an alternative to the mods mentioned, try increasing the value in "RES. OF COCKPIT DISPLAYS" in the Graphics tab to 1024.

This does only affect displays like the MFD in the fighters.

Ah, thanks. Once upon a time, all the labels in my A10C cockpit were blurred and I changed "RES. OF COCKPIT DISPLAYS" to fix it. I guess something else that I did fixed it.

• 2 weeks later...
you can enable autopilot in rgiht or left seat, normally i enable a/p and use flexi sight to hit targets. but for rockets it is useless

What? lol The sight works fine as long as you have the correct range set and actually fire the rockets at that range.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I wish a Vietnam configuration. Turbine without exhoust pipe. M-60 pod like in Vietnam. Maybe Med evac with litters. And visible troops inside. Thank you.

tm9100526211nsleku6or.jpg

tm910052621t09h1ux8fq.jpg

uh1m60djpgorisb8nw710zp.jpg

uh12600uymr1n6o0t.gif

unbenanntf3rpxdqtak.jpg

This, all of it. Also, get the senior NCO's out of the door gunner positions. lol Seriously, there aren't any 1SG's sitting back there unless they are getting a ride to somewhere. They need to be maybe E4/E5. It's really annoying looking back and seeing an E8.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

This, all of it. Also, get the senior NCO's out of the door gunner positions. lol Seriously, there aren't any 1SG's sitting back there unless they are getting a ride to somewhere. They need to be maybe E4/E5. It's really annoying looking back and seeing an E8.

+10 000

[sIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/21oydlx.jpg[/sIGPIC]

ヒューイ最高!o(≧∇≦o)

How difficult would it be to make the main rotor blade free so it can tilt up and down when the engine is off. Additionally, be able to apply a tie downs so it's parallel with the fuselage with the front up in the air like this when cold and dark:

16286%20at%20Tan%20My.jpg

That, along with engine stress and hot starts would make this module nearly perfect.

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

what happened to visual unload load troops option? we can see the soldiers inside the heli

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

1. Hot starts, Engine damage when limitations exceeded. That is first and most important, I know it can be done! then this huey would be the ultimate flight sim addon of the century (ok im biased) :smilewink:

2. Troops in back when loaded, animations of them loading/unloading

3. See #1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

• 2 months later...

I know it's been brought up in its own thread, but...

adding EGT and engine limitations so we can't load any weight and fly with the EGT pegged out.