Huey wish list

ebabil

Go a bit further on the new weapons sight feature, where slicks don't have sights. I.e. remove the flexsight if there's no flex mounted Miniguns, and remove both the flexsight and the pilot infinity sight if there are no pilot controlled weapons at all, but only door guns.

wishes:-upgrades of huey family (twin huey , GPS,tow ect )

-more skins for pilots and machine :thumbup:

-winch for CSAR mission (maybe naval ? )

-Ejected Pilot in mission editor

-Special forces in "infantery " with Rope aplication .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I would like to know if it's possible to have the cable cutter with the slick version because this slick version is awesome but without these cable cutter our Huey seems too slick or nude.

BST, please can you add this feature for the slick version ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

How about a wind vane?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Tail Rotor drive/shaft failure would be nice to have!

Oh yes like for the Bell206 of Dodosim ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been said before but i dont want to look trough 32 pages of comments.

I'd like the ability to tell the crew chief (or whoever maintains the aircraft , i'm not a military guy) to clean the windshield before startup.. it drives me nuts constantly thinking i'm seeing an aircraft while its just dirt.

@ McBlemmen

There is a clean windows mod which keeps the reflections in place.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/569605/

Razorback

• Like 1

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

-Single pad farp instead of 4 pads

-let the players take off any location with or without farp

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

-Single pad farp instead of 4 pads

-let the players take off any location with or without farp

^this!!! Or better a simple 30m zone you can define as a landing "pad" and place on the ground... with all properties of a farp (fuel, ammo etc.)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

GPS-map on the panel at the left site would be nice to have:

I'm really hoping for some kind of GPS device. One that is not integrated but simply strapped to your leg or attached to the windscreen/dash. In my squadron the Huey operates in a modern scenario along with A10C's (Trans/CSAR ops). I think most of the people actually fly the huey on the modern battlefield, except in dedicated Huey servers or squadrons. GPS must therefore be togglable.

'Frett'

This Cockpit-Layout would be nice, but I think it's a no-go to add it to DCS UH-1H? But do's are attached down..

Overhead:

UH-1D_73+42_13082.jpg

Other seats for Slick Version; curved windows; bright upper red and green NAV lights in unarmed version

20140630_135957.thumb.jpg.bf29865a6a2382037f36c76cb9bdc5ba.jpg

20140630_151442.thumb.jpg.d7dd5f1f1d9a944093ae701a5ea43eae.jpg

20140630_151424.thumb.jpg.be3212f48956fd9a6302661855cddc77.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to be able to remove the weapon hardpoints, the actual parts on the model, so that unarmed UH-1H don't still have them on. Civilian skins such as a NASA skin would look much better then.

Perhaps make it an option when editing payloads the same as the rockets and M134's are an option and if left out of the payload they don't appear on the model (and weight is reduced accordingly of course).

I'm fed up with seeing NASA UH-1H with weapon hardpoints when they don't have them and I'm fed up with seeing US skins with the RAAF Bushrangers weapons system on the UH-1H - they just don't look right nor accurate!!

I'd like to be able to remove the weapon hardpoints, the actual parts on the model, so that unarmed UH-1H don't still have them on. Civilian skins such as a NASA skin would look much better then.

Perhaps make it an option when editing payloads the same as the rockets and M134's are an option and if left out of the payload they don't appear on the model (and weight is reduced accordingly of course).

I'm fed up with seeing NASA UH-1H with weapon hardpoints when they don't have them and I'm fed up with seeing US skins with the RAAF Bushrangers weapons system on the UH-1H - they just don't look right nor accurate!!

:huh:

Just untick "External Hardpoints" at the loadout tab?