Huey wish list

ebabil

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I noticed yesterday while flyng in MP that its possible to fly from to the left seat and shoot with the gimbaled guns at the same time. For that i have to disable the Autopilot completly in the dcs special menü.

My question is now, is it possible to have the autopilot on the right seat, but still be able to fly and shoot from the left seat? maybe with a little Lua edit? :)

didnt want to post this in a new thread

SFMBE

you can enable autopilot in rgiht or left seat, normally i enable a/p and use flexi sight to hit targets. but for rockets it is useless

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

you can enable autopilot in rgiht or left seat, normally i enable a/p and use flexi sight to hit targets. but for rockets it is useless

when autopilot is On in Special menü and i switch inflight from right to left seat, autopilot enables themself! sure i can shoot with flexi sight, but cant fly and shoot at the same time in the left seat.

Basically i want to disable the autopilot for the left seat while flexisight is on, without loosing autopilot for the right seat.

Im not able to disable Autopilot while in fleximode on the left seat

except for the menü option under special. but then the whole A/P is off.

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE

Well you can disable autopilot from any seat position. You need to check autopilot key bindings. I think it is alt + a. You can fly your heli form any seat (1,2,3 and 4)

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

hmm i dont know why this is not possible in my game

what i do:

pressing 2 to change to the left seat. then pressing M for the fleximode. As soon as i press M Autopilot is enabled. and i cant disable it with lwin A, when i press M again flexi sight is off and autopilot is off.

And you are able to turn of AP while in fleximode on the left seat?

SFMBE

I have AP mapped on my Hotas, only off and on level flight, handy for making coffee or such like. It never comes on automatically when jumping between 1 and 2 slots unless the gunsight is down (M) but as I am a slick driver this rarely occurs:)

In the special tab I have only autopilot availability checked

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It never comes on automatically when jumping between 1 and 2 slots unless the gunsight is down (M) but as I am a slick driver this rarely occurs:)

¨

thats my problem i dont want autopilot while on left seat and Gunsight is on. thats easy to achieve Just disable the autopilot in Special menü like you described.

but this removes the Autopilot completly from the Huey

and my wish is simple no Automatic AP enable while on left seat with Gunsight fleximode is ON but still have the ability to turn AP ON from left or right seat when i need it.

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE

Well with HOTAS one thing guarenteed with huey, loads of spare switches.

Try mapping AP level hold on and off. Then when gunning turn AP off with HOTAS this works fine for me:)

I hope I make myself clear, my problem is explaining things:huh:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

FLIR?

New%20River%2013-5-13%20(17)_edited-1.jpg

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

we need a search camera like cargo camera.

as you know search light can move. so this camera also can move where search light is facing at that time.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

We need a doors off version for winching and sling operations in VR. It's been asked before but hey I'll ask again.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

• 2 weeks later...

a landing mirror , , that can be turned olso to drop the cargo spot on , shadows should display in that mirror too. most of the landing mirrors on helicopters are external

:pilotfly:

i7-920, 12 GB DDR3 1600, Gigabyte x58 ud3r, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, 2x500GB SSD+1x250ssd, TrackIR 5 clip, screen 42 inches, and 21 inches, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick,t500rs,th8 shifter, Saitek Pro throttle, x controller, G11 keys

• 2 weeks later...

I really want a mod to take sound blasters and beeing able to play ride of the valkyries really loud, so even other players around can here it like every other sound.

I mean ofc it would be a gimmic, but please, its pretty easy to model and especially togetehr with a "death from above" cammo it would be the ultimative apocalypse now machine. Just imagine leading an Airfield assault in blueflag with that thing. I mean how much awesomeness can you get with little effort.

The MI8 has a fan, the Huey needs valkyries ! :D

The point is I would even pay something like 10euros for it just for the Banter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

That Garmin 430 I heard mentioned somewhere. It'd be nice for precision navigation that doesn't require constant attention to a map and clock.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

• 2 weeks later...

I NEED my door gunners to warn me if SAM or AAA is launched on me from the side or the rear, instead they are enjoying the view of spagetti coming up from the ground and swinging with miniguns like they were listening to Mamas And Pappas :D. This should be priority for the gameplay we are having here in DCS.

I NEED my door gunners to warn me if SAM or AAA is launched on me from the side or the rear, instead they are enjoying the view of spagetti coming up from the ground and swinging with miniguns like they were listening to Mamas And Pappas :D. This should be priority for the gameplay we are having here in DCS.

hahahah :megalol:

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language