Show your desktop pickture! :D

Kevlon

Ah... I see Cosmonaut has the same high standard quality taste as myself!! You should visit the illustrious 355th homepage for some piccy donation...:D

Oh Yeah we share the same quality!! A girl has to have a certain something before she's desktop worthy :smilewink:and I've been a fan of that part of your site for enough months to equal a year :) muhaha .. please check your PM's and put me out of my misery ;)

WOAH now there's a healthy girl! She looks like one of the Olsen sisters am i right?

Nope her name is Emily Scott.

Aint nowhere near my taste...as she often has to have a 6 pack of beer in hand as well for me to get turned on.

Just for you Hitman ;-) manuelaarcuri1024x76848yt3.jpg

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a start

:smilewink:

Screenshot.thumb.JPG.ce45971bdf5690bc3595e80172148846.JPG

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

The Ultimate 3d Desktop. blah to windows vista ;) Linux rules & it's free...

post-35-1183170466.jpg

I grabed that screenshot watching Shooter the movie. Awesome flic by the way. Even in 3d cube the movie still played. Now that is what I call a desktop. :thumbup:

I know, I know not a gaming OS... since MS has monopolize the area. That's to bad, This OS has so much to offer....Wished that ED would dabble a bit with Linux only to explore it's potential...

Anyhow, S! too all, have a nice one.

Cheers

• Like 1

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

The Ultimate 3d Desktop. blah to windows vista ;) Linux rules & it's free...

post-35-1183170466.jpg

I grabed that screenshot watching Shooter the movie. Awesome flic by the way. Even in 3d cube the movie still played. Now that is what I call a desktop. :thumbup:

I know, I know not a gaming OS... since MS has monopolize the area. That's to bad, This OS has so much to offer....Wished that ED would dabble a bit with Linux only to explore it's potential...

Anyhow, S! too all, have a nice one.

Cheers

There was a program called sphere3D (or something like that) that let you run Windows inside a sphere such as your cube.

Don't see any point in rendering some complex shape though :P

Don't see any point in rendering some complex shape though :P

The point is... is not just "a cool" cube, is in fact a cubic form multi desktop/workspace support. You have the actual desktop expanded 4 times. I know that the minimize buton do just fine in many cases but when things get realy overcrowded you always want more space... like in real life. The features you find in the desktop of Ubuntu with beryl are very useful for optimising your work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Speaking of cool....

Ok But who are the three guys in the middle????

:lol:

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR