AMD Catalyst 13.10 Beta Driver

Link broken

Guys,

I cant seem to fully download the driver. Looks like the link is broken. Does anyone have a full working link?

Thanks

GUYS....PLEASE IGNORE THE MESSAGE!!

Edited by gizmo

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

Guys,

I cant seem to fully download the driver. Looks like the link is broken. Does anyone have a full working link?

Thanks

GUYS....PLEASE IGNORE THE MESSAGE!!

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalyst13-10WINBetaDriver.aspx

There you go, it works perfectly for downloading for me :)

edit:

Oh it's the same as the first one well if your internet doesn't like it here's a mirror:

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/amd_catalyst_13_10_beta_(13_200_11_september_4)_download.html

Edited by Jeesus

TrailBlazer

Installed, and the Driver gave me a lot of Blackouts ingame and Bluescreens with ati***.dll

Reverted to 13.4, and no Problems.

I´m on a HD 5870.

Black screen sounds like a VPU recover, are you overclocking the card? also check your temperatures.

• ED Team

13.10 seems ok for me with a 7850 oc 2GB but still slow down in multiplayer.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I Also recommend disabling Digital Driver Signing Requirement in Windows, Otherwise parts of the Driver wont install.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Humvee ---Also a potential Power Supply interruption, Not allowing the VPU to recover fast enough for the OS. hence the "Blue Screen".

Wasn't there an issue with the Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 and gaming?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

I Also recommend disabling Digital Driver Signing Requirement in Windows, Otherwise parts of the Driver wont install.

I´ve googled a bit, and found out how to do that via CMD, but hadn´t the Time to test it.

Will try it out today. Thanks for the Advice, Skate. :thumbup:

Humvee ---Also a potential Power Supply interruption, Not allowing the VPU to recover fast enough for the OS. hence the "Blue Screen".

Wasn't there an issue with the Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 and gaming?

Which Issue? I can´t remember that i´ve heard anything about Problems with the 9650 and gaming. :huh: Personally, i can´t report anything bad after Years of use either.

But it seems to be a Driver Problem really, because before the Installation of 13.10 everything was fine, and after Deinstallation and rollback to 13.4 also. Or maybe a sporadic HW-Failure. My Comp isn´t the youngest anymore, but sadly i have to wait for building a new one.

Thanks for your Help!

Greets

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My System-Specs @ SysProfile

Real Pilots need "No Mark". :D