Who wants to see me puke?

Kuky

There's some swearing (that's normal for me when flying :D) hope you enjoy it and it gives you some laughs... not too much to laugh about for me though :music_whistling:

consequence of me eating KFC burger/chips/coke some 20min before flight... and first time, cought off guard, induced spin :D

Edited by Kuky
  • Like 3

No longer active in DCS...

Lol instructor like "Been there done that"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Aye man Kudo's for going through all that :)

G's aside, if it's anything like being sea-sick then I feel your pain.......gawd that's something bad that is :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• ED Team

Great stuff Kuky, its strange I get sick on boats and have been car sick before but never in the air ( Airmobile infantry ) but that was mostly helicopters and not many G's :)

Thanks for sharing

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

consequence of me eating KFC burger/chips/coke some 20min before flight... and first time, cought off guard, induced spin :D

Aw, I did the same rookie mistake. I ate just before flying too.

Got a few aerobatic glider flights back in 2007-8.

Twice with my brother piloting, and a 3rd with an instructor.

The barf flight was with my brother piloting. We did inverted spin stalls and loops, after eating 2 cones and 2 cokes.

Must have been at around 4G's at the bottom of the loops (typical load) and my head slammed at the back of the seat the first time. I just wasn't aware how hard "only" 4G's can really be.

It had rained copiously the previous day but that day it was quite sunny, so there were few thermals but the ones we got were really strong, and there was a lot of turbulence in between.

Was a dose of reality for this virtual fighter pilot.

I got butterflies in my stomach so I was given control to try flying to relax a bit, basic level turning to see if I could do it properly on such wobbly sails (Super Blanik and ASK-21). Sadly they are a bit slow on the roll axis, so couldn't push turn and "burn" fighter like manoeuvres.

We were about to land after 1 hour of piloting when I tossed the cookies :D

Glad they were 2 ice creams because they tasted nearly as good the way up as they did going down.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

hope you enjoy it and it gives you some laughs

Hard not to feel a little guilty, but I did indeed have a few. But hey, you'll be that much more tolerant for next time. Thanks for posting.

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

Congratulations Kuky!!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Puking while flying or at sea is not something to be ashamed of.

I almost puked after flying around in a glider for approximately an hour. And so did my brother (who is a glider pilot) during the first 20 flights or so. And so did many many others.

So yeah, you puked, and it was funny to watch to be honest. :D

But it's not a big deal.

Congratulations to your flight! :)

EDIT: What kind of airplane was that, btw? And how many Gs did you pull?

From the accents I'm guessing it's one of the Alpha Aviation new Robins, I fly a much older slightly different model (smaller engine, smaller rudder, doesn't have the strake, spins not recommended :) )

Quick google and that aircraft is for sale :)

http://www.aircraft24.co.uk/singleprop/robin/r2160--xi115917.htm

Looks tidy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why yes, I did just crash...

I have no idea what plane it was, I think I was told what it is but I forgot it straight away :) I was wanting to see what it's like to fly in small plane, do some aerobatics (which as you can see had to be made short) and see what it feels like to pull some G's... it was 4G's pulled max that flight.

I really want to do it again but next time watch what and when I eat, and be ready and more concetrating, only the cost is bit prohibiting me making it more frequent event.

@IvanK... I know but hey, not everyone can be pilot/instructor. Still I am also disapointed with myself... 26 years of me dreaming of being a fighter pilot and one spin and I was out :(

No longer active in DCS...

@IvanK... I know but hey, not everyone can be pilot/instructor. Still I am also disapointed with myself... 26 years of me dreaming of being a fighter pilot and one spin and I was out :(

Happens to a lot of people Kuky. Some people don't get the chance to go up again....you do.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Also most pilots I know seem to agree that if you are flying yourself it is not as bad as sitting next to the pilot.

You should definitely try again.

Also you should probably try flying in a glider.

Ok, it's not that fast, but you can fly surprisingly hard turns with some of them. You can also pull more Gs in a glider than in most prop planes.

And of course you get used to circling around, which can be discomforting first, because you get sick even faster. But it is much cheaper so you can try a few more, but shorter flights, to get used to it.