STATEMENT ON RELEASE

Cobra847

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody is complaining about the release date.

And here I am, flying the MIG-21 already...

giphy.gif

This is how I imagine everyone who is anxious about the release date looks like right now:

giphy.gif

are-you-serious-o.gif

Ralfidude and DCS community....

"Are you serious"

I know right?

All jokes aside though, go practice now by loading up your SU-25Ts with the heaviest payload you've got, and pull some Gs. Should get you ready for the flight model. Sort of...

But it will be ready when it's ready, not a moment sooner, nor later. Just let it happen. Go read the manual or something in the meanwhile if you haven't already.

I know right?

All jokes aside though, go practice now by loading up your SU-25Ts with the heaviest payload you've got, and pull some Gs. Should get you ready for the flight model. Sort of...

But it will be ready when it's ready, not a moment sooner, nor later. Just let it happen. Go read the manual or something in the meanwhile if you haven't already.

But manual we have not. :lol:

If I didn't miss something.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This stuff happening over here is a good part of the reasons why I've left full time software development and set sail for a much more stress free life a year ago :D

Reminds me of my 10+hrs a day + more hrs research at home where it actually was a part time job with like 20hrs a week in the contract :D

It's the same everywhere, taking my hat off to all those who are doing this and actually enjoying it, especially as we all want early and bug-free releases :)

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Everybody is complaining about the release date.

And here I am, flying the MIG-21 already...

giphy.gif

2z5j8xx.gif

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

I know i would get my key. I want to know when i can expect to get it. On the same 18th, prior or after.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

You will receive a digital key on or prior to release,...

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Congrats on the announcement, Leatherneck! Looking forward to flying the Fishbed! :D

Sorry if this has been answered before, but will the Mig-21 come with DCS 2.0/EDGE as it was previously stated on ED's facebook?

Edited by LordLobs
typo