DCS 1.2.11 Discussion

Rangi

Probably till its ready to be released.... weird huh...

so there will be a new update to include coremod of hawk and 109k4 in two weeks, if strictly follow the announcement?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a new menu wallpaper available for FC3 in order to celebrate the release of the updated Su-27? I would love to have the Su-27 featured with an awesome wallpaper in DCS:W for a while. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Just a general "Thanks"

This isn't in response to the Su-27 (I don't really fly FC3 much, although I own it), and I'm not sure how often this is done (didn't search), but I just wanted to give ED and all the third party developers for that matter a big THANK YOU.

We all whine when x feature isn't included, or y feature isn't how we envisioned it, but the reality is, companies like ED and products like DCS are like unicorn teeth (pretty hard to come by).

So, thanks again for what you guys do, and please keep plugging away. I'm sure we can all wait as long as it takes for what comes next.

• Like 3

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Pimax Crystal

VP Force Rhino w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus AH-64 Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v2

Yes, agreed.

This sim has shaped my life. Thanks ED, all developers and modders.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Ive updated to the new version.

Is the SU27 Module meant to show up as a separate module like the SU25?

Or is it accessed through FC3 if you have that as a module.

I seee all the installs but none of the access.

And yes im fairly new to it all

Both: if you have FC3 you will have the new Su-27 features as an upgrade. else, if you don't have FC3, you could buy the separate Su-27 module as Su-25 or A-10A.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

still stumped

Both: if you have FC3 you will have the new Su-27 features as an upgrade. else, if you don't have FC3, you could buy the separate Su-27 module as Su-25 or A-10A.

Thanks for the reply.

I have FC3 and if i fly FC3 the campaign shows up and the new features are there... but none of the instant action al la free flights etc show up as it does for the other dcs world modules.

When i look in the folder structure all the new files and folders missions etc have installed in a separate aircraft folder.

There is no TAB for the SU27 stand alone. Just FC3 and other modules...

• ED Team

The SU-27 is part of flaming cliffs 3 , if you have flaming cliffs 3 everything is already included.

if you think you have something missing goto start menu find dcs world and initiate a repair.

Hopefully that will sort things out for you.

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hey guys,

My first post here:) Hello

Since the update, my Su33 does a 180 while taxiing in 3 sec flat without keeling over:(, is this a bug?

And for the extra su27 missions, just download the package from ED site, and copy missions to dcs fc3 mission folders

Gr

9800X, X299 DARK, RTX2080ti, 32GB, 1TB 970 EVO Plus, 512GB 960 Pro, 1TB 850 EVO.

I can't find the new training missions for SU-27. I have FC3

Same for me. Im wondering If I have misinterpreted the free for FC3 users?

ED: does it mean the model upgrade is free BUT if I want all the training and missions etc that go along with the DCS worl module I need to purchase and get a key to activate it?

Would that be the same for the F15 DCS world module also?

Clarity is not clear here?

I have done repairs and reinstall and reboots just to be sure!!!

You can download the su27 package from ED website,

All you have to do is copy the mission folder from su27 package to DCS FC3

mission folder.

Granted it takes some work but the mission are there.

The flighht model is updated automaticaly. And the rest is all in your fc3 package.

it is just the missions that you need to copy over

Edited by roko71

9800X, X299 DARK, RTX2080ti, 32GB, 1TB 970 EVO Plus, 512GB 960 Pro, 1TB 850 EVO.

I want to point out to everyone that Su-27 missions including a new campaign (is it new?), 4 quickstart missions and interactive exercisemissions are available now but only if you install the Su-27 single module and navigate manually to:

Aircraft\Su-27\Missions\EN

Searching for ".miz" in the Aircraft directory shows about 1000 missions... it's a shame that only a few of them are visible in-game without manually changing directories it seems.

And I've always thought DCS has so few missions, d'oh!

By the way in order to install the Su-27 module you have to update to the newest DCS version and if it doesn't work delete your Appdata\Local\Temp\DCS directory and then use DCS_updater to update.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=133695

Cliffs owners can install the individual modules for free without having to activate or only extract the missions as desired.

Gah.. I canceled the auto-update. Now when I want to update it, it just wont do it.. Tryed to run DCS Updater application but it wont update.. Im stuck at 1.2.10 :(... Advices?

Tried updating from the Win Start menu?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

FW-190 went out of beta without any changes apart from the missions... have to laugh :D

I bet my ass that the Su-27 trim is also still bugged. Still downloading. Somehow the patch is (670MB) a lot larger than the OB one, wonder why.

MiG-21 trim fix is also omitted from the list and probably the patch. Need to post kittens in the LNS section, and maybe a track or two again :D

Otherwise, same as OB already: Nice fix list, good work :)

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Great Update !!! Good work ED ;)

For the first time ever I entered a flat spin at Angels 7 and couldn't recover, this flight model is awesome !

I can cruise around with 190 km/h, nose in the air, hanging there like an old sack of rice on a hook but it circles, manoeuvres and is still predictable.... at 190 klicks between hangar doors.

Yes, the GEAR, totally new understanding of RAISE YOUR GOD DAMN GEAR WHILE YOU CAN sort of thing. If you don't listen, you RTB and call the ground crew for repair HAHA.

You like to burn tires and squeak over the tarmac ? You better not with the Su-27 cause the heavier ammo/fuel she is the more likely you ruin the outside wheel when turning tight and too fast. Also don't step on the brake like an idiot above 180km/h or you tires are also very close to disintegration :)

That cool S button ! You haven't heard of it, well, DONT push it anywhere beyond 500km/h or ...

well, try it out at Mach 1 ;) Sudden Death hehe

AWESOME, way awesome... so much to play with, so many possibilities in the FM, great indeed !

...and Wags, you kept your World for the Su-25T ECM/IR bug ! Respect :)

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Gah.. I canceled the auto-update. Now when I want to update it, it just wont do it.. Tryed to run DCS Updater application but it wont update.. Im stuck at 1.2.10 :(... Advices?

How about reading the post above yours? Should solve your updating issues.