DCS 1.2.11 Discussion

Rangi

Okay! What about this one? At least I did not crash and burn. :)

http://youtu.be/i9JJhq0QOnA

Very nice!!!!

Seems ED modeled very nicely the shaking and some dynamic inertia throwing you off to the side a bit when the nose comes back down.

How does the inertia model feel in general? extreme high alpha and post departure behavior convincing?

Can't wait to get home & try this out for myself!

Thanks!

Edited by ViFF

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn´t there an option to set the wheel brakes to an axis?

If I recall, that's modeled true to real life. Su's don't have traditional toe breaks.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Noticed that i have to trim very often with the new PFM of the Su27, it keeps pitching up after take off.

But very challenging indeed:)

btw. when you switch to autopilot, look at the navigational buttons on the left panel, they are animated:)

Edited by wasserfall

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

shortcut: "C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta 1.2.10\bin\DCS_updater.exe" update

what a hell, damn, force update does not work :mad:

any idea ? :cry:

never mind, i updated another folder of dcswb

oh, i managed to do a negative cobra (downwards) :), can cause immediate sudden death :D

next time i accidentally raised undercarriage of su-27 on the ground :) after that i tried to force lowering gear and pushing the aircraft up, no chance :D

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

You need an Open Beta install to receive the patch today.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/dcs_world_open_beta/

Thx bro :thumbup:.

More videos please. I don't have space for open beta. Any new changes to external model? any new changes to cockpit?

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

That's because the update is a BETA update. It will only work with the BETA installer. Wait for a few days for the update to go live with the release version.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Are you trying to update the regular install or the Open Beta? If it is the former, then everything is fine because there is no update there yet.

With DCS 1.2.11 we launch Su-27 for DCS World and bring some major fixes for existent projects.

DCS Fw 190 D-9 no longer in beta stage.

Only in open-beta for a while.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: