Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

That's indeed Vigginside!

SPIKEN, you really shouldn't feel bad. It would be really cool if you would share with some of your anecdotes, memories and general know how of the aircraft.

Krieg,

I have given your request some consideration. I feel such a story will only fit this forum if we finally gets the DCS Viggen.

So, if we do, I will write something down and place it in a new thread under the Chit-Chat section.

sPwgpLj.gif

Are we ever going to get an announcement LN?

That is the question. Something is fishy indeed. If I were them I would be floundering the next module, just to bait us, and get us hooked.

This is now a Sea/Nautical thread.

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Can we have a hint please?

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

In the september update Cobra says they are working on new aerodynanic configurations and propulsion + force distribution....

58_rotodyne.jpg

Obviously

Ok guys, you can go ahead with the announcement now, this guy obviosuly cracked it! :pilotfly:

In the september update Cobra says they are working on new aerodynanic configurations and propulsion + force distribution....

58_rotodyne.jpg

Obviously

Saw one of these at an Airshow when i was a kid, Fairey Rotodyne. Just remember it being incredibly noisy.