DCS: F-5E!

Python

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a great module. My first question to Belsimtek is whether their will be a campaign. We have NTTR (unlike Sabre/Mig 15 which is hanging in the air...no relevant map and also no historicalcampaign) so a map is already there.

Common Belsimtek your aircraft are great, just give us a more complete package.:thumbup:

F14 by choice, F18 by mandate.

Peace the old fashioned way.

I will fly inverted over an F-14 and flip em' the bird. Payback is a bitch ;)

:megalol::megalol:

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I will purchase it tomorrow as soon as I can. I will be beside myself if I can actually fly it later that evening! Not expecting to but it would be very cool.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

:helpsmilie:Little confused as to if we will be able to fly it tomorrow or just pre purchase.Said was coming in a month 6 weeks ago now we can buy but not fly until july?????????

MODULES: FC3, M2000C, L-39C/ZA, UH-1H HUEY, A-10C WARTHOG, F-86F SABRE,MIG-15, MIG-21, KA-50,Hawk,P-51 and Nevada.

We will not be able to fly it tomorrow. They stated that absolutely, though perhaps not clearly. We will be able to pre-order it starting tomorrow and at some point between then and the end of July, it will be available for us to fly. The instant we can download and fly it, the 20% off sale will end. What I was not able to determine is if July is the target for early access or the "release" version. BST has in the past only done pre-orders for a week or two, so us having to wait till July seems unlikely to me. Perhaps BST will clarify.

Edit: also, cool teaser video. :)

Someone from BST should try to clarify.Seems alot of people confussed in this thread.

Edited by pegleg1972

MODULES: FC3, M2000C, L-39C/ZA, UH-1H HUEY, A-10C WARTHOG, F-86F SABRE,MIG-15, MIG-21, KA-50,Hawk,P-51 and Nevada.

I imagine that we will get more definition on what to expect in tomorrows weekend news letter. Hopefully that won't get postponed or cancelled.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Hey Mattebubben, could you identify the sidewinders used in the teaser? One had blue stripes on it, probably a training/dummy variant. The other ones might be the Aim-9P and Aim-9B, but Im not really sure...

An AIM-9P and a ACMI pod IIRC.

130808-F-OU084-239.JPG

• ED Team
:helpsmilie:Little confused as to if we will be able to fly it tomorrow or just pre purchase.Said was coming in a month 6 weeks ago now we can buy but not fly until july?????????

Pre-purchase will begin tomorrow with discount, but Early Access build will not be available until July.

Where's The Annoying Little Red Face Man with all the answers????:D

LMBO!!!! He hasn't been as annoying lately. :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Pre-purchase will begin tomorrow with discount, but Early Access build will not be available until July.

Thanks for clarifying Matt. Now the question is early July or late July? :music_whistling::D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Will buy it when i can fly it.Dont agree with pre purchase should have something to show for it even if it is buggy.Just my thoughts

Edited by pegleg1972

I will pay now, fly later..........

Belsimtek has a good track record in my books

We wont be disappointed!

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Belsimtek News

After the successful, final release of the DSC: F-86 Sabre and DSC: MiG-15bis modules, the Belsimtek team is now focused on bringing DSC: F-5E Tiger II to Early Access within the next month this was on 4-08-2016.How do we go from early access to pre purchase now fly in july MAYBE.Doesnt early access mean we have access to it.So basically give us your money will get you product in july maybe.No thanks

Edited by pegleg1972
  • Like 1

I know many have disagreed with this in recent post, but I am growing in the belief, myself now, that there is a strategy to space the release schedules for modules. A month after the Gazelle release I feel there is now something on the cusp in the very near future outside of the F-5E. :)

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Ill wait Viggen I wont buy the two Ill make a choice when both are on sale.

i have too much modules i dont play.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals