AV-8B Harrier Thread

Angelthunder

I guess he was pointing between the lines to EDs previous behaviour of having any given module in pre-sale for at least a month before early-access release...

Meaning, if such a pattern continues, the pre-order/pre-sale must begin within a few days or otherwise the Harrier is not going to be released this month.

I hope I'm wrong ofcourse.

Well they have another sale in that's ending on Monday. Do you mean the news letter that was emailed out Raven?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they have another sale in that's ending on Monday. Do you mean the news letter that was emailed out Raven?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The one that gets posted here.

Sometimes it appears on taptalk if your lucky you sometimes get to see it.

I'm guessing it's a scheduled post.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

The one that gets posted here.

Sometimes it appears on taptalk if your lucky you sometimes get to see it.

I'm guessing it's a scheduled post.

I'm not quite following....

you have some secret in-house info or am I not understanding something here?

DCS Finland | SF squadron

I'm not quite following....

you have some secret in-house info or am I not understanding something here?

Every week the Weekend Newsletter that gets posted to the site produces a notification for Tapatalk users like 5 or 6 hours before you can actually view the post. It's a weird Tapatalk thing. I never have the issue on PC.

-Shadow

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Every week the Weekend Newsletter that gets posted to the site produces a notification for Tapatalk users like 5 or 6 hours before you can actually view the post. It's a weird Tapatalk thing. I never have the issue on PC.

-Shadow

What he said ;)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Well prepare for a disappointment, unless your hope was for another sale, a bundle sale or that DCS 2.1 is available on steam...

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

-Shadow

I also get this "pre-notification". I always thought it was some kind of bug, but now hearing others also get it means I'm not going crazy :)

Looking at the screenshots that have been posted recently, and the reduced chatter from the dev team, have been making me hopeful in the last couple of newsletters for some kind of announcement. Alas, no such luck yet...

But I'm really looking forward to this :) Here's hoping for some good news this side of xmas.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

i7-7700K 4.2 GHz, Gigabyte GTX 980 4Gb, Asus Prime z270k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz, Plextor PCIe SSD 256Gb, Samsung EVO 750 SSD 500Gb, 9.5TB SATA incl 4TB Mirrored. Saitek X52-Pro

Considering that it usually takes a month for pre-sale before release I would be inclined to say that a Q3 release is not looking likely now.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Considering that it usually takes a month for pre-sale before release I would be inclined to say that a Q3 release is not looking likely now.

Keep the faith my good man!

Intel i5-8600k | EVGA RTX 3070 | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM @3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD

It's still possible, though we haven't seen much other than unguided and a little bit of lgb bombing. Some videos on mavs and other weapon systems would sure make me feel better. Also curious if the GBU-54 will be included, as it was the go to bomb in late Afghanistan. (when they actually dropped them)

I was inverted B)

It's still possible, though we haven't seen much other than unguided and a little bit of lgb bombing. Some videos on mavs and other weapon systems would sure make me feel better. Also curious if the GBU-54 will be included, as it was the go to bomb in late Afghanistan. (when they actually dropped them)

Didn't they say it would release with only unguided munitions to start with?

Or was that the F/A-18? Maybe both?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wasn't there just a video where they were dropping GBU-12s?

-Shadow

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

The preorder may start on any other day besides friday... so there is still a chance by that logic, if the pre-orders start within a few days...

Hey Prowler, you still in for the Q3 release? :D

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Congrats RAZBAM. That module looks absolutly awesome !

• Like 1

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Wasn't there just a video where they were dropping GBU-12s?

-Shadow

Yep, there was. Including LSS and LST-ARBS "CCRP"...though they had known "bugs" they need to iron out.

Possibly before early access.

:)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

good work guys !! We would love to have the FA2 Version with ELTA-2032 FCR , derby BVR missile and python IR missile.Not that it already isnt but this Would turn out to be beast of a module with those specs.

Best Wishes from India & the ITGC Air Corps.

Regards

№15 | Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

No. 15 " Battle Axes "

Does anyone know what how the RWR is displayed in the Harrier?

-Shadow

Has anyone seen a screen shot of the fuel probe extended? I'm pretty sure there haven't been any screens of the Harrier plugged into a basket yet. Sure would be nice to see that! :thumbup:

There would of been but Air to Air refuelling is hard so he missed the basket :(

And tbh so would I

Edited by Airj247

I was inverted B)