Iconic Aircraft You Would Buy and Why

Jagr

I was thinking of Iconic Aircraft that would be important to the game for a variety of reasons. At the same time they would be popular enough to be financially viable. I came up with this list... I've left out things like the F14/F/A18 that are apparently in the pipeline already.

F4 Phantom Initially probably an Air Force E version (It has the internal gun and its the version that became the most common export type to see in later conflicts. I think it would be a very popular multi purpose AC and a foe for the amazing Mig 21.

B17F/G Its the missing major piece for the WWII ETO Arena A viable bomber for the P51D's to Protect and the LW to go after. The potential crew station detail would be a AWESOME task to create but it would be amazing.

A6 Intruder Pretty amazing and iconic Would open up some historical missions with the other planes in or soon to be in game.

Pan Avia Tornado Who doesn't remember running the length of the runway laying out that JP233 dispenser as tracers went all around :)

F111 Aardvark Not as daunting a task as modelling either of the next two but an iconic strike aircraft.

These two would be more long shots because they would be a bear to introduce with the same detail level as the current smaller AC

B52 I throw this and the next one in because the plane set could open up some very interesting 1960's through 1980's Cold War Gone Hot scenarios.

Avro Vulcan So ugly its amazing.. enough said.

f-4 from the list

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

F-104. I would like an aircraft which was in the Italian aviation.

And Harrier, any version of it

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

And Harrier, any version of it

The Harrier is already in development.

I'd like to see the Tornado Gr.1 and F.3 (preferably with ALARM), the F-4E G M and S and the Su-22M4.

Core I7-6700, ASUS R9-270 Direct CUII 2GB, 16GB DDR4 Kingston Fury RAM, 480GB SSD, 120GB SSD, X-55, TrackIR 4, ASUS MG279Q @ 2560 x 1440

The AV-8B and the A-6 are already in development by Razbam.

The Tornado already being made.

6309cd7070.png

The F-4E would be amazing!

Edited by Darkbrotherhood7

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well if the roadmap is true the f-16c will be made and make me happy. If the tornado is actually being made that is another one I am happy to buy. su-34 would also be on my list as well as many attack helos like the mh6, ah64, mi24, mi28.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yaay the weekly wishlist thread!

Ok I'll bite, I'd really love F-4E, F-111, but also Russian counterparts like MiG-23, Su-24 etc.

B-17 is intented to be added as an AI aircraft.

A-6 is in Razbam's pipeline. Though I am very interested in A-6, Ivam even more interested in A-7, which also is in Razbam's pipeline.

Tornado may or may not get developed by :

VEAO,

Razbam,

Polychop

All 3 has shown interest and given vague hints but no official announcement yet. I would like playing around with a Tornado.

At this point, thing I want most is addition of more red jets. There are many western aircraft I am interested in too but majority of those are already coming. Su-17M4, Su-24, MiG-23, MiG-27, MiG-25PD & RBT, bring them on! Heck even Su-15 or F-7 airguard.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

the wright flyer, the one with an engine though, not the glider...

224-Wright-Flyer-III_01.jpg

because it would be simple to make, difficult to fly, and would be fun to fly on virtual aerobatics

or the F-104, because it's so cool looking, love the idea of a plane designed with one purpose.

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MiG-31 or F-106

Both amazing interceptors for their era.

The MiG-31 would be a great competitor to the F-14 in missile fights, and could datalink targets between eachother and other planes (IE Su-27). They would work like fast, armed AWACS aircraft. It also is multicrew.

462724.jpg

F-106 is another "Deltaceptor" from the 60s. Gets Nuclear Ordinance (Genie Rocket, shown below). Perhaps it gets a AWACS/GCI link, but I dont know much about the birds avionics.

Convair_F-106A_Delta_Dart_1.jpg

In-Game Handle: Lutrafisk

She/Her

Of course I think that F-4 would be awesome but I really like to see in DCS some vietnam and korea birds like the F-104, Mig-23, Mig-25 or 31.

But the planse that i want more are the F-84F or maybe the reconnaissance version: RF-84F, and the Panavia Tornado (maybe the ADV version).

I see the FSX model of this plane made by Sim Skunk Works and it looks fantastic.

1. F-117

2. A-7 (I know, in development)

3. MiG-25PD(S)

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mig-25 for me:) My heart has a very special place for the Foxbat:)

PINOY PRIDE!!!

System Specs: i7-4790, Windows 7 64-Bit, ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X Mobo, HyperX Fury 32Gb, Nvidia Titan (Pascal), TM Warthog and TFRPedals, TrackIR 5

(preparing to receive some flak...) That second photo on R3TR0's post might just be the only angle possible to make the Lightning look good :music_whistling:

Lmao, fair point, they look great in the flesh though!:megalol:

Confession - It did take me a while to sift through stacks of photos to find a good shot.... Still you cant say the Hog is nice looking.

Just found this - [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgDM3O1GtA8[/ame]

Edited by R3TR0

Rockwell B1-B

low level at a new dimension

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqVU5UV8Mrg[/ame]

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I would buy the Lockheed U-2 and SR-71 Blackbird spyplanes.It would be fun to dodge SAMs and influence the outcome of a military campaign by taking pictures of enemy troop movements and tanks among other potential targets.I would also buy transports from the C-54 Skymaster to the C-5 Galaxy.I would love to fly something else than the usual Fighter/Attack planes we already have.I would love to see campaign missions that allows you to carry paratroopers,cargo,weapons and vehicles to help the outcome of the campaign.