160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't load any external tanks or pods on AJS 37 at in the mission "Battle for Maykop".

The mission needs to be resaved in the current version or add a warehouse to the airfield.

Yesterday there was no answer from groundcrew and didn't load anything at the airfields in the mission Battle for Sukhumi. However it did work for a few other airframes but not for AJS37 and another one on the red side. Don't know which though. This might have been a one time error. Guess we know next time someone reports anything from that mission when played.

Intel i7-7700K @ 5.1GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI

32 GB Corsair Vengeance @ 2666 Mhz (Stock 2400 Mhz), Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windfoce OC , PSU 650W Seasonic

EK Watercooling (Open loop)

Windows 10 Pro x64

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + MFG Crosswind + Thrustmaster MFD

adored this server until battle for sukhumi started getting less and less uptime.

these new flat maps are significantly lacking in topology compared to bfs and are far less rewarding to plan flights for.

Edited by probad

Me and my friends have visited this server ..We really like to fly for Mig21..Unfortunately, yesterday, there were two deaths of TK..Gentlemen, please open your eyes before firing your R60M :)

May also add ground targets and put more distance between them ..Just an idea ..

X-Plane 11 Payware :

Aircraft : Boeing 767-300ER, Airbus 319-100, Airbus 350 XWB, Beechcraft King Air 350, Diamond DA-62

Airport : KATL

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but is stats tracking still in use on this server? Seems I can't get it anymore.

"you stole my kill"-mentality is allready bad enough. Dont enhance it even more with stat-traking

(on the other hand it might discorage ...accedental disconnect when certain people recieve a loss with no kill :-D )

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Can't load any external tanks or pods on AJS 37 at in the mission "Battle for Maykop".

The mission needs to be resaved in the current version or add a warehouse to the airfield.

Yesterday there was no answer from groundcrew and didn't load anything at the airfields in the mission Battle for Sukhumi. However it did work for a few other airframes but not for AJS37 and another one on the red side. Don't know which though. This might have been a one time error. Guess we know next time someone reports anything from that mission when played.

By the time these missions were made there were some bugs in the mission editor regarding the Viggen. Thanks to ED it was only fixed afterwards in a way that will have me redesign the mission from scratch unless there is a way around? I tried the warehouse thing among adding other buildings. The problem is we have nothing listed for the Viggen under "Fuel Tanks" in Sochi's arsenal list. Only if starting a new mission they will be there. And I'm quite busy these days.

Bring korea back!

There is a server hosted by <51st> that is dedicated to the Korean era including a mission of mine.

adored this server until battle for sukhumi started getting less and less uptime.

these new flat maps are significantly lacking in topology compared to bfs and are far less rewarding to plan flights for.

In the Battle For Sukhumi City mission there is no script. Just fly to bulls and kill 'em all. People started asking for new things so I started answering with new missions. Can't please you all, my friend.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but is stats tracking still in use on this server? Seems I can't get it anymore.

Nero has already answered you...

Me and my friends have visited this server ..We really like to fly for Mig21..Unfortunately, yesterday, there were two deaths of TK..Gentlemen, please open your eyes before firing your R60M :)

May also add ground targets and put more distance between them ..Just an idea ..

Having target areas far away or too close is not really something I can totally influence effectively. The Caucasus region has its airbases with certain distances and we have to deal with that.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Great server, big thanks!

But, remove F5 view please...

Funny so many players seem to note that. Only those who use it do maybe? Cause I didn't even know there was such an option in the first place until players told me about! And frankly I still don't think about it. And for some reason it keeps on "reactivating" itself every time the server is restarted.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Disable the option on the mission editor by forcing no external views. Its very simple.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Funny so many players seem to note that. Only those who use it do maybe?

If we use it, we would like to keep that, wouldn't we?

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Disable the option on the mission editor by forcing no external views. Its very simple.

I did say that when the server restarts this option is somehow reactivated.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I did say that when the server restarts this option is somehow reactivated.

Other than the mission options deselect F5 in the server game options and save the mission, also I think whenever a mission is saved on a system that has F5 enabled in game options it will save it to the mission.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Other than the mission options deselect F5 in the server game options and save the mission, also I think whenever a mission is saved on a system that has F5 enabled in game options it will save it to the mission.

I'd have to check that out with the main admin then.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

In the Battle For Sukhumi City mission there is no script. Just fly to bulls and kill 'em all. People started asking for new things so I started answering with new missions. Can't please you all, my friend.

just asking for consideration of more interesting terrain slices. springfield is alright for example.

just asking for consideration of more interesting terrain slices. springfield is alright for example.

Yeah, well, it depends on where the airfields are at, doesn't it?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

you need 2 airfields and an interresting target area in the middle, so grap the map and a circle and you will see, that its actualy pretty hard.

also they need to be far enough appart that you can manouver around the Target area without flying into SAM range. But not so far appart that you fall asleep to the target area, or run out of fuel (hello mig21/viggen).

+ every other "balance" thing you can think of :)

:smartass:

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Oh god no labels, Awacs is fine, And i myself has always managed to find the enemy or visa versa, Battle for Maykop thats quite open and phone booth, Phone booth been in an quite open area, Maybe the ground between tiblsi and senaki between the mountains could be cool.

The server is currently running springfield and red is unable to rearm. Ground crew doesn't respond.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

The server is currently running springfield and red is unable to rearm. Ground crew doesn't respond.

That's something new! I'll look into it and other issues as well once I'm back from vacation.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Just flew this server today for first time. What a blast!! Had fun in the F5. Next Ill try the Mig21. I hope you dont enable the labels mod. Kills the sim aspect imho. I had no problems finding targets and being found today. That is part of it.