Viggen in Depth - 01 - Cold and Dark

Cobra847

Great work, LN! The cockpit is amazing and the gritty skin is awesome!

Intel Core i7-4770K - ASUS Maximus VI Formula, Socket-1150 - Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400MHz 16GB - NVIDIA GTX1080Ti - Eizo 27" LED FlexScan EV2736W-BK, 2560x1440 (Processor, graphiccard and MOS-FET custom watercooled)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Struts are a little too stiff right now. :)

Looks like it's riding a little high on the main struts as well..?

Hard to tell if it's the camera angle, or the aircraft with a nose low attitude, on ground.

I bet some conscript mechanic overfilled the nitrogen in the dampers! ;)

Awesome!

Was the recording done using two different Missions? I see the fuel indicator alternating between 100 and 120%?

Love the internal sound, and don´t care much about the external one.

The fuel indicator goes from 100 to 125-ish percent if you hang a full drop tank, so that might be what happened.

The fuel indicator goes from 100 to 125-ish percent if you hang a full drop tank, so that might be what happened.

The fuel indicator went up once the data was loaded from the data card to the computer, just after the code was entred. I assume that the data card also tells the computer the external stores configuration. Therfore, after loading data from the data card, the computer realized that the aircraft has the external fuel-tank attached.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

From this cockpit view, you can really see how good of a sight the pilot has what is in front of him, regarding the design idea of a good view during high AOA landings in tricky situations like road strips.

Landings should be rather forgiving when it comes to finding that centerline during short final, which is nice!

From this cockpit view, you can really see how good of a sight the pilot has what is in front of him, regarding the design idea of a good view during high AOA landings in tricky situations like road strips.

Landings should be rather forgiving when it comes to finding that centerline during short final, which is nice!

The SI (HUD) had a setting for that, actually. :)

811412238_FullSizeRender7.thumb.jpg.387e629dc0dd80da7f5b275c28e4ad75.jpg

I have a question about the data cartridges:

Are they Sega or SNES carts?

C´mon, don´t be silly! These are Atari 2600 cartridges of course!

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

... SNES carts?

:D Maybe NES, We are going to

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

:D Maybe NES, We are going to

C´mon, don´t be silly! These are Atari 2600 cartridges of course!

Guys, upon rewatching, that cartridge is pretty beef. Obviously the Swedes had a Neo Geo in there:

neogeo-aes-cart-comparison.jpg

• Like 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

lol

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..