** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

Loooots of input stuff going to be added/changed/improved. It's one of those things we need input from everyone from (and we already have a bunch). :) Stay on my case about any missing over the next few weeks.

Overall the input options has been very good, i really like how yo solved the 3 way switch/trigger problem. :-)

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for this explanation, it's really an awesome job.

This is really super from your part to have release the Viggen with OpenBeta, have the possibility to fly with the Viggen + OpenBeta is super.

Thanks again for your amazing job +1

Great update :)

Seems even to include fixes not mentioned in the 27/1 changelog, like fix for the RB15F in STD mode and switching to ATTACK before ANF.

Right now the Viggen is my favorite DCS aircraft - there is so much You can do with it.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Great ! I can taxi and take off perfectly now ! :thumbup:

And I achieved my first kill with Rb04 today :thumbsup: ( still able to fire SA-N-9 at me after my two first missiles. 5 missiles needed to sink that Neustrashimy...)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

I think you should put Rearm and Repair Issues on your priority list too. IMO those are Gamebreaking issues that have to be solved rather soon. Don't get me wrong, I love the Viggen and it's currently my fav Aircraft but those two issues will ground me untill they are solved.

Greetings :)

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

I think you should put Rearm and Repair Issues on your priority list too. IMO those are Gamebreaking issues that have to be solved rather soon. Don't get me wrong, I love the Viggen and it's currently my fav Aircraft but those two issues will ground me untill they are solved.

Greetings :)

The problem has been fixed internally.

But they did not have the time to implement them into todays update sadly.

• Like 1

All switches/levers should have both on and off and on/off toggle. All rotary knobs should have CW/CCW keys.

^What this man says!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

The problem has been fixed internally.

But they did not have the time to implement them into todays update sadly.

Nice! I hadn't heard that. It sure is good news! I'm excited for re-arm fix and bk90 MP fix. Currently I'm at work, but I'll give the new fixes in today's patch a good run soon. Thanks for finding out the info mattebubben.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

27/1
- RELEASED 3/02/2017!

• Corrected fourth BK90 not launching.

• Corrected distanceline not showing when approaching target from east (as shown in xxJohnxx’s video

That´s not corrected. Both bugs are still there...

can confirm, i have even a video about this, the inner right bk90 still not launching

can confirm, i have even a video about this, the inner right bk90 still not launching

Sorry, I forgot to add this in this thread (i did in the hoggit changelog)

Those two fixes didn't make it in, even though I listed them. They were in the build we made the day after this one. Sorry!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Sorry, I forgot to add this in this thread (i did in the hoggit changelog)

Those two fixes didn't make it in, even though I listed them. They were in the build we made the day after this one. Sorry!

Do you have an ETA for 2.0 yet?

Also, thank you very much for taking time during the weekend to answer our questions here!

@cobra first off great aircraft and nice work, But i do have a question that has bugged me, Why was the nose wheel steering not fixed before the the 27th release? I get the fact its sn early release, i just wanted to know why it took to this patch to fix ? Was it something difficult to iron out? Is it now more to its counter part? I assume yes did the testers pick this up?

Why was the nose wheel steering not fixed before the the 27th release? I get the fact its sn early release, i just wanted to know why it took to this patch to fix ? Was it something difficult to iron out? Is it now more to its counter part? I assume yes did the testers pick this up?

I'm obviously not Cobra, but I wanted to voice my thoughts on this anyway. I'm not criticizing you or your post, Coxy_99. Just presenting my view.

The Viggen module is still in testing. It's an open test release, not just an early release.

And why does any bug go undetected?

It's an unfortunate fact that developing software means keeping track of numerous dependencies in the code, that may or may not affect other features. Fixed this, broke that, sort of.

I was fortunate enough to test the Viggen before the 27th of January, and I don't remember it being that unstable in yaw. Sure, a little bit perhaps, but not like the build that was released on the 27th. So, maybe something changed in the code for 1.5.6 (which is also a test release), or something in the module build, that made this bug more pronounced so that it was discovered. I immediately reacted to this problem once I tried to take off in the open release build :)

This is the nature of testing software... If someone wants a finished product, wait until it's finished.

Edited by Goblin