1. 1. Most wanted DCS airplane...

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean "Peregrine Falcon..." but the jet is the Fighting Falcon. :D

what the heck did they do to my F16?

Whats those decks on there?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

These are F16C 52+ with CFT

CFT= Co-Formated Fuel Tanks if i remember well !

Any way ! These are additional mountable fuel Tanks. More range ... less inertia compared to wing tanks.

0.jpg

2010_ask_ierax_02.JPG

f16_3view.jpg

Edited by sungsam

DCS F16C 52+ w JHMCS ! DCS AH64D Longbow !

Have been trying to google the active fighter jets around the world so we know which ones we could likely choose from. I would love older jets like the EE Lightning, Mirage, F5, F4, Mig 27, su24, and a ton of other cold war era jets. Not sure which are still in service and would be looking for a simulator. Pretty sure all the mirage flying have capable pilots.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

To stay realistic I would vote for an A-7, F-5, MiG-21, MiG-23, something of the 70` or 80`, simple singleseater with little classified stuff.

But recently I bought FC2, to have some diversion from Il-2 and BS and I fell in love with the Su-27. So my vote got the Flanker. As a fan of Naval Operations I of course adore a F/A-18, but I think thats far off and won´t be realized in DCS.

At least I hope for a multirole Jet, even an AlphaJet would enlight me - thats a great plane btw. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

At least I hope for a multirole Jet, even an AlphaJet would enlight me - thats a great plane btw. ;)

That it is, but i would actually kill for a DCS standard BAe Hawk, i doubt either will happen though. Perhaps in future when the DCS series becomes so vast and popular that it demands a stand alone training module for its various jets that may be an option :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Any way ! These are additional mountable fuel Tanks. More range ... less inertia compared to wing tanks.

More in the likes of: Same inertia, less moment of inertia and much more important, less drag. ;)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I would not mind a Hornet with carrier ops. I still want the Apache next tho :)..

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

Harrier II, much more interesting vessel than F18.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Not a truck, rather a troley :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals