OV-10A Bronco mod by Split Air team.....and MORE

2 hours ago, Fab8ball said:

Hi any Luftwaffe liveries available out there?

08ECAC46-5518-4CF6-81D1-95DD496EC334.jpeg

@Mapi did some Luftwaffe liveries if I'm not mistaken. Dunno if he released them to public though.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• 2 weeks later...

So, can someone help me out here....I had, at one time, downloaded a file that had some extra key binds in it....so I could bind the master arm switch and stuff.  As a result of chasing a DCS crash with the Bronco, I deleted and reloaded the Bronco, but failed to keep that file (or I can't find it in my stash of downloaded DCS stuff)....

Anyway, if someone remembers what I am talking about, could you point me in the right direction?  Many thanks.

Nouvelle mise à jour du MOD OV10 Bronco qui passe maintenant en version 1.08!!!!

Liste de Changements :
-> Ajout de missions d'entrainements ainsi que d'actions instantanées. Merci à @rudel-chw  pour ces superbes missions.
-> Ajout de nouvelles livrées : TASS, NASA et bien d'autres.
merci à LeonisMara, Scorch71, JP Gabobo, Wildserpant51 pour leurs livrées ajoutées dans le mod.
-> Texture FIX.
-> Optimisation du Code (LUA and C++).
-> Optimisation du 3D (suppression de polygone).
-> Optimisation des textures (PNG to DDS). Merci à @EightBall pour la conversion ainsi que pour les explications.
-> Modification du modèle de vol : le vol dos stabilisé n'est plus possible et ajout d'inertie au roulis.
-> Les Switchs sont assignables.
-> Controles au clavier implémentés.

New update for the MOD OV10 BRONCO. It is now in 2.8 version!!!

Change log :
-> Adding training mission and instant action. Special thank to @rudel-chw for all of this perfect missions.
-> Adding new liveries : TASS, NASA and so much.
thank to LeonisMara, Scorch71, JP Gabobo, Wildserpant51 for your beutifful liveries.
-> Texture FIX.
-> Code optimisation (LUA and C++).
-> 3D optimisation (suppressing dead polygone).
-> Texture optimisation (PNG to DDS) Spécial thank to @EightBall for the conversion and explication.
-> Flight model tuning : Stabilised inverted flight is not longer possible and roll has been modify.
-> Switches are now bindable.
-> Keybord control are now implemented.

The link stay the same for download the new version!!!!
https://splitair.gumroad.com/l/fwzxn

Thank to all of you, i see a lot of people enjoying the mod and help other, stay as you are!!!!  (modifié)

Discord SplitAir

https://discord.gg/xrNhbETp5q

Screen_221004_005246.png

Edited by TAT0R
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 8

Hi Tator 

The Link leads me only to download ver 1.08. It´s correct?  

• Like 1

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

7 minutes ago, Joe1978 said:

Hi Tator 

The Link leads me only to download ver 1.08. It´s correct?  

Yes, that's the updated version

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

1 minute ago, crazyeddie said:

I cant get anything to open on that link - I dont mean the Discord, I mean the splitair.gumroad link.   I click on the "I want this" button and nothing happens, tried many times.

Doesn't it say something like "You downloaded this already - to download again, enter e-mail?"

Worked for me, but I can't recall you the exact steps from memory right now.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

22 minutes ago, crazyeddie said:

I cant get anything to open on that link - I dont mean the Discord, I mean the splitair.gumroad link.   I click on the "I want this" button and nothing happens, tried many times.

Did you place a monetary value in the space for it? “0” works, if you’ve already made a donation. You can’t move forward until you do.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Hola a todos 

He descargado la nueva versiòn , pero en DCS me sigue saliendo la versiòn 1.0.0 y no la 1.0.8

Me da que no han cambiado el numero , por otra parte decir que todo funciona correctamente , es un grandìsimo Mod volable

Ya me direis 

2 hours ago, GUINCHO said:

Hola a todos 

He descargado la nueva versiòn , pero en DCS me sigue saliendo la versiòn 1.0.0 y no la 1.0.8

Me da que no han cambiado el numero , por otra parte decir que todo funciona correctamente , es un grandìsimo Mod volable

Ya me direis 

Que dice lo fichero quando descargas? 1.0.8? lo meo fichero diz 1.0.8.

(Me desculpa pelo meo español)

Edited by fagulha
Typo

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

1 hour ago, GUINCHO said:

Hola a todos 

Ya me direis 

Hello, it's just in "entry.lua", (you can edit entry.lua with Notepad++, free soft) author forget to change it for 1.0.8 .

Bronco entry.png

• Thanks 1

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...