Pre-order, 17th of February’23

YoYo

1 minute ago, MAXsenna said:

Until EA release. 

I suppose so. But is there any word out when that could/would approximately be? I mean roughly. The next few days, in around two weeks, this month?

PS: EA stands for what? Or just a typo?

I suppose so. But is there any word out when that could/would approximately be? I mean roughly. The next few days, in around two weeks, this month?

EA = Early Access.

I haven't heard anything about when that'll happen, except for wildy optimistic anticipated guesses and wishes!

It'll come when it comes. Let's see what the new OB patch brings, and it might come in the next patch after that. Wild optimistic guess by me!

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MAXsenna said:

I haven't heard anything about when that'll happen, except for wildy optimistic anticipated guesses and wishes! emoji2960.png

It's not so much about the release itself, even though I'm greatly looking forward to it. I just wanted to know how much time I would have left to buy this gem at its current discount. Should probably just buy it. But thanks for the replys

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frost said:

Yes, "Two weeks".

Sorry.

• Like 2

It's not so much about the release itself, even though I'm greatly looking forward to it. I just wanted to know how much time I would have left to buy this gem at its current discount. Should probably just buy it. But thanks for the replys
Don't remember what the notice was for the Hind, Mossie and the Apache. But I assume will get some warning.
Hopefully two weeks notice as others have mentioned!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Father Cool said:

Or do steam anyway and make it 20% on there instead of 30% if that was an issue. Surely any % of something is better than 0% of nothing?

Eh? People on Steam will get the 20% when it hits EA. The complaints were solely that Steam users aren't getting access to the 30% as far as I can see, since literally the only point of the pre-order (as far as we the customer are concerned) is to get a 30% discount instead of the 20% EA discount 🙂

Edited by AhSoul
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Soul's pit thread

15 hours ago, AhSoul said:

Eh? People on Steam will get the 20% when it hits EA. The complaints were solely that Steam users aren't getting access to the 30% as far as I can see, since literally the only point of the pre-order (as far as we the customer are concerned) is to get a 30% discount instead of the 20% EA discount 🙂

I get that but I would like to pre-order so that is in the bag so to speak.

16 hours ago, AhSoul said:

It wasn't that Steam users didn't get the 30%, it's that Steam users were told at the absolute last minute, in a confused and muddled way, that they would not get to pre-order like customers buying from the main site. 

It was the lack of consideration shown to Steam users that was the issue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

On 3/2/2023 at 2:34 PM, Frost said:

Few months or sooner - this was in official statement.

I think around May, maybe Easter. A release date of EA will be announced before the pre-order ends, so there's no rush.

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

It'll be worth the wait 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

On 3/4/2023 at 2:03 AM, galagamo said:

It'll be worth the wait 

Yes, we are waiting 11 years already when the firts info was given about Strike Eagle by Razbam for DCS, few months more its not a problem (the problem is the lack of date of release of EA).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

18 minutes ago, YoYo said:

Yes, we are waiting 11 years already when the firts info was given about Strike Eagle by Razbam for DCS, few months more its not a problem (the problem is the lack of date of release of EA).

Exactly that.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2023 at 4:26 PM, AhSoul said:

Honestly though it's all in the past and can't be changed. We'll forget all about it once we're sitting in the cockpit 😄

I'll wait till it gets to 50% discount on Steam

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

48 minutes ago, Falconeer said:

I'll wait till it gets to 50% discount on Steam

Not wanting to discourage you, but in parellel, I don't think I had ever seen the F-14 been discounted that much, ever. Maybe in another 2 years...?

Edited by ironhard

19 minutes ago, ironhard said:

Not wanting to discourage you, but in parellel, I don't think I had ever seen the F-14 been discounted that much, ever. Maybe in another 2 years...?

im not in a hurry as a "second" rate Steam costumer

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

4 minutes ago, stonewall197922 said:

So, question to people who purchased plane. What do you think about it? How`s flying?

Pre order.....

• Like 2

• F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat