F-4E Phantom II Development Update and Release Delay Announcement

1 hour ago, t_hedlund said:

Raisuli, did you contact them thru https://store.heatblur.com/pages/contact-us or write us directly to support@heatblur.se?

I don't remember what discord server it was but there were a few that mentioned that they had gotten refund, so I don't believe that they are bluffing. 

Uh...probably the contact us page.  I think I used support when I wanted to give them money for something else.  Now you have me doubting myself (which isn't really hard to do, honestly).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hermes7226 said:

I wonder if there is an option that the Mig-29 will be released before the Phantom? 

Option?  Yeah of course, ED is in charge of all releases so they could delay everything and make the MiG-29 come next.  But out of all the possible modules already in testing and nearing release (La-7 and Kiowa come to mind, F4U maybe but less likely), I think the MiG-29 is the least likely candidate since the Phantom is very clearly next in line unless something major goes wrong.

• Like 1

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

18 minutes ago, hermes7226 said:

They just removed the Phantom from the page title, and now the Mig-29 is there. I could be wrong, but the remaining modules remained in the header until release. Although this is not certain. 

The new header means exactly nothing for the release of the Phantom. You‘re literally chasing phantoms now…..😁

Why do people always want to read into anything? Is this how astrology came around? 🤔

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

1 hour ago, hermes7226 said:

They just removed the Phantom from the page title, and now the Mig-29 is there. I could be wrong, but the remaining modules remained in the header until release. Although this is not certain. 

It’s been that way for at least a week now, I think. 

And don’t forget the rainbow! As in, “the pot gold at the end of…” 🤔

• Like 1

How tragic!! There are always many reasons for delay, but judging from the known information, it cannot be released within two months

I have a hunch that dcs mig-29a will be released earlier than f-4e

Edited by huchanronaa

@huchanronaa are you just throwing around assumptions or have you actually read their statement? Because, for sure, it doesn’t seem you have.

Heatblur explained en detail where they stand currently with the Phantom, why they are delaying and what time frame they expect to get it done. 

You can with some justification criticize the last minute nature of their statement, but right now there is really no indication they won’t deliver within this time frame.

5 hours ago, huchanronaa said:

No matter what the reason is,  …

Again, if you don’t even bother to acknowledge the information they gave, you‘re just producing heat without any sense.

Edited by Hiob
typos
  • Like 4

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

1 hour ago, Hiob said:

Again, if you don’t even bother to acknowledge the information they gave, you‘re just producing heat without any sense.

I mean that's the second person to come in here and say, "MiG-29 before F-4." with no evidence whatsoever.  We got ONE appearance of the MiG-29 in ONE newsletter and suddenly it's coming out before the F-4 like there's no other factors that matter.  Like for instance, the preorder period the MiG-29 will likely get that has yet to start or the fact that ED modules get a heck of a lot more than one newsletter appearance before they get released.  The F-4 could come with the next patch for all anyone knows, we're due for one in April, and if the F-4 is tied closely to it, then they may delay the whole patch till May if it isn't ready.  Or something random on ED's end could delay the patch as has happened mulitple times before.

• Like 1

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

mig29 wont come before f-4, by that logic the ch47, f6f, marianas ww2, iraq, afghanistan, and ed pacific will come before f-4 since they were announced a while back right?

• Like 3

Wishlist:f4e,f4j,f4g,f4e aup,f8,f6f,f4u,f15e,ah1g/w,fr fireball,a7d,g91,jaguar,f1,ch53e.

17 minutes ago, NoodI said:

mig29 wont come before f-4, by that logic the ch47, f6f, marianas ww2, iraq, afghanistan, and ed pacific will come before f-4 since they were announced a while back right?

No logic was used in coming to the conclusion that the mig would release before the F4. It’ll be here in a few weeks, people just need to chill out and relax a bit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Q3ark said:

No logic was used in coming to the conclusion that the mig would release before the F4. It’ll be here in a few weeks, people just need to chill out and relax a bit.

lmao that is true

Wishlist:f4e,f4j,f4g,f4e aup,f8,f6f,f4u,f15e,ah1g/w,fr fireball,a7d,g91,jaguar,f1,ch53e.

13小时前,Hiob说:

@huchanronaa are you just throwing around assumptions or have you actually read their statement? Because, for sure, it doesn’t seem you have.

Heatblur explained en detail where they stand currently with the Phantom, why they are delaying and what time frame they expect to get it done. 

You can with some justification criticize the last minute nature of their statement, but right now there is really no indication they won’t deliver within this time frame.

Thank you for your love for Heatblur! Although many people don’t want to hear it, what I say is the truth

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, huchanronaa said:

Thank you for your love for Heatblur! Although many people don’t want to hear it, what I say is the truth

Some people just want to throw around negative assumptions just for the faint possibility they can eventually scream "See, told you!"....

and in meantime they poison the mood.

It has nothing to do with "love for heatblur" more with trying to keep a positive outlook on life and not being relentlessly negative just for the sake of it.

• Like 5

The F-4 is weeks away (insert 2-week-joke here, while I´d guess 4-8 weeks, so say 6), while the Mig-29 is months away (my guess is at least a year). I bet a copy of the Mig-29 module that the F-4 will come well ahead of the 29.

I would guesstimate that ED has been working on the MIG-29 for almost a year already, so I could see it being released late this fall or early winter.  

• Like 1

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

1 hour ago, t_hedlund said:

I would guesstimate that ED has been working on the MIG-29 for almost a year already, so I could see it being released late this fall or early winter.  

They'll save some time as they'll use the FC3 MiG29 flight model.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

2 hours ago, Gunfreak said:

They'll save some time as they'll use the FC3 MiG29 flight model.

They'll probably use everything but the cockpit since the external model also just got an update last patch.

7 minutes ago, Stackup said:

They'll probably use everything but the cockpit since the external model also just got an update last patch.

29 was not one of the aircraft updated external textures. Not that external texture improvements would be enough for a full fidelity module. Even with texture updates. The Su27 still doesn't have the external model of the quality of Apache, F15, F14 etc etc.

So I expect that everything except flight model will be made from the ground up.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

13 hours ago, huchanronaa said:

You gonna provide any evidence for your truth? Or just going to keep talking out your ***?

• Like 3

On 3/24/2024 at 9:46 AM, huchanronaa said:

"...what I'm saying is just an attempt to throw oil on the fire and fuel the atmosphere."
I've corrected your sentence 😉

• Like 2

This is what happens when people live in the future and not the present. Speculation, anxiety, judgement....... It only leads to misery and conflict. Today is here today. Tomorrow doesn't exist. Reality is now. Try being here for a while. Tomorrow is only an idea in your head. It does not exist. LOL.......One day people will learn this and the world will be a better place. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zimmerdylan said:

This is what happens when people live in the future and not the present. Speculation, anxiety, judgement....... It only leads to misery and conflict. Today is here today. Tomorrow doesn't exist. Reality is now. Try being here for a while. Tomorrow is only an idea in your head. It does not exist. LOL.......One day people will learn this and the world will be a better place. 

It'd kill all EA, preorders, credits... which would put down many businesses, even whole countries, ED and HB including.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Guys, Guys - I have discovered Warbirds!!!

Instead of agonising over the F-4E - I am botched-take-off-crashing Mosquitos, P-47s and BF-109s in Normandy.

My take off attrition rate is currently 87%....

B!tches to take off, the lot. But it is fun when you do actually take offScreen_240324_203012.jpg...Besides, it sweetens the F-4E wait.

Screen_240323_101912.jpg

Screen_240324_215752.jpg

Screen_240325_212557.jpg

Edited by Migparts
  • Like 9

George

DCS Profile.png