DCS: Black Shark 1.0.1 Update Available

Wags

• ED Team

The 1.0.1 Black Shark update is now available for download from our website at: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/

From the site, please navigate to Files/Patches

The complete list of 1.0.1 changes can be found here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=43547

The localized versions are in final development and will be released as soon as possible.

Edited by Wags
  • Like 2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Wags & ED !!!

I am downloading the update and I’ve canceled my date tonight. My girlfriend hates “the helicopter game”. (it’s a simulation, sweetie, a simulation!)

I wonder if you could elaborate on the general nature of AI behavior. I recall seeing a post from EB a long time ago saying how heat-seeking missiles will be on the battlefield and there were many requests for wingmen to attack from stand-off and the such. The list of changes is quite long, so please forgive me if this is addressed in the ReadMe, but are there conceptual changes, broad things that we might not be getting from the details in the ReadMe?

• Like 1

2600K @ 4.2GHz, MSI P67A-GD55, 16GB G.Skill @2133 , GTX 970, Rift, SSD boot & DCS drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the effort DCS team!!

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

You need to fire them into the air, not into the ground.

And what about the Wombles...........?

:P

• Like 2

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

It seems I lost an activation while installing the patch. Maybe something someone here could help me look into? Check my post about it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=43187

Edit: Sorry for my rather blunt post. I've reshaped it and posted my problem in the activations section instead. But I'll keep this here for coherence.

Edited by Boulund

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll