Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

ED showed pictures of the Falcon they were making several years ago. It has been on the back burner for a long time. There are some posts on the Russian side that say they still work on it and when the time is right they will finish it. I suspect ground radar has been part of the holdup.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be great to have a F16 with the NTTR map!

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

F-16 C ... deff a wet dream right there ... we need a U.S. multirole Fighter !

The F/A-18C IS an U.S. multirole Fighter and it is in development, which is far better than an F-16 as it is capable of carrier Ops...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I think flying the SR-71 blackbird would be super cool... it was my obsession during childhood...

1280px-Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird.jpg

Lol having the Blackbirds in the game would be the only legitimate target for the MIG-25/31s! I'm really looking forward to the new modules bring additional AIs to the sim!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

I love Dos Gringos! Jeremiah Weed will always be my favorite though!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Prepare to be plucked to (Next US fixed wishlist)

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I think flying the SR-71 blackbird would be super cool... it was my obsession during childhood...

1280px-Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird.jpg

Lol having the Blackbirds in the game would be the only legitimate target for the MIG-25/31s! I'm really looking forward to the new modules bring additional AIs to the sim!

First off, the bloody map isn't big enough for that bird. But the yf-12a would be more suited in this game even though the map is too small for it also.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm7vGdY_wYGV5le81FwIj9zHB5wg2M0rwyvdaQ94ea8lkyiel9

• Like 1

For the WIN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If your desired effect on the target is making the pilot defecate his pants laughing then you can definitely achieve it with a launch like that.

• 3 weeks later...

I want an F-16

Wags, we need an F-16 desperately preferably Block 50 and 40 !!!! An airframe to accomplish SEAD missions for A-10's and something to be an adversary to the Mig 29. Many who I have spoken with completely agree and I believe it would be a huge sucess to DCS.

• Like 2

I would pre order it, I think there needs to be way more FLYABLE American Aircraft in DCS. The F-15C and A-10C aren't enough. Yes the F-18 and F-14 are coming, but still we need at least the F-16. Also Apache and Blackhawk Helicopters too, maybe a little bird.

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

I think it would be great to have an F-16, but the timing is wrong let them get the 2.0 with new maps and the mods like the M-2000c out first and make sure all is running up to speed and working properly before biting off more then they can chew. Even the third party mod makers are busy. I'm hoping for the F/A-18 first to come out but it's a patience and waiting game mate. I'm sure if there is a big demand for it, it'll happen at some point. Cheers.

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

Would anyone be interested in an F-111 Aardvark?

My ultimate dream jet for DCS would be an f-111 purely because of the history and complexity in the aircraft. I would love to see this in action in this game, with dual control.

Edited by MrChickies

Pulling 12G's Daily

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

An F16 would be perfect.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

I think a F-16 would be epic. It's extremely versatile so it can carry out a wide range of missions. And probably most non-RU players come from countries where this plane is the main fighter/bomber of their country's Air Force. I would pay dearly for that module :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10