ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

i2nOEb.png

76th vFighter Squadron prepares for deployment to Asia

The 76th vFighter Squadron based out of Nellis AFB, Nevada is preparing to deploy to an unknown location in Russia in support of Operation Vanguard Anvil. The official purpose of the deployment is joint training with Russian forces to practice airborne tactics and anti-terror operations, such as dropping into a hostile areas and conducting a "terrorist camp raid."

Rumors are that the the 76th will be flying combat mission in support of US Special Forces rumored to be operating in the area and Russian operations against terrorist activity in the Kabardino-Balkaria Republic. The recent increase of terrorist activity in the region has sparked fears that violence could spill over into other near by Republics or into Georgia and accidentally cause another Russo-Georgian War.

It's the first time USAF service members will be invited into Russia for a joint military operations. As more details of the operation are made public be sure to tune into KSNV NBC Las Vegas Channel 3 news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

qFludK.png

PHOTO DETAILS / DOWNLOAD HI-RES 1 of 3

NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev. -- Families and friends watch as their loved ones in the 76 vFighter Squadron depart Nellis Air Force Base, Nv. Airmen from the 76th vFighter Squadron are deploying to Russia in support of Operation Vanguard Anvil.

vWlXvT.png

PHOTO DETAILS / DOWNLOAD HI-RES 2 of 3

NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev. -- Families and friends watch as their loved ones in the 76 vFighter Squadron depart Nellis Air Force Base, Nv. Airmen from the 76th vFighter Squadron are deploying to Russia in support of Operation Vanguard Anvil.

opSFu6.png

PHOTO DETAILS / DOWNLOAD HI-RES 3 of 3

NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev. -- A-10C Thunderbolt IIs assigned to the 76th vFighter Squadron seen departing for their deployment to Russia. The aircraft will hop across the United States before making the long journey across the Atlantic ocean. Stops on the way once they reach Europe and when they'll arrive in Russia is unknown.

• Like 2

<v2.5>

Updated Aluminum and paint on the Jabara NewAL skin (for a clean factory fresh look). I will be releasing a factory fresh, no markings version soon...I'll also release this one as well for those who want the look.

26214267998_0f97f459c6_o.jpg

25216218947_56ba9be564_o.jpg

• Like 4

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

Revisiting old Flaming Cliffs 3 Campaigns!

A short video about the MiG-29S and the Campaign that comes with it called Over the Hump. hope everyone playing DCS World goes back and takes a look at all of the Flaming Cliffs 3 campaigns as they have a new life here in DCS:W 2.5!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

attachment.php?attachmentid=178111&stc=1&d=1517908324

attachment.php?attachmentid=178112&stc=1&d=1517908324

attachment.php?attachmentid=178113&stc=1&d=1517908324

DCS-2017-dec-11-034.thumb.jpg.012ea0f8117b1b0e3ea678904ab75d4d.jpg

DCS-2017-dec-10-068.thumb.jpg.b09b777ce691af494bf4bd89dc7050af.jpg

DCS-2017-dec-9-006.thumb.jpg.2ad939773e54d36e5ae5ae0e704bf8f1.jpg

• Like 6

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

jTAstfJ.jpg

2S07LdV.jpg

1w5yUVL.jpg

l1E80vb.jpg

• Like 3

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle