DCS F-35A

Wags

Well then I suppose the whole project is worthless and going to sink. I mean if they can't even get that right then how can we expect that their code will be up to par.

Lol you would be suprised how often the top proffessional programmers make typos...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

I have finally gotten the model to compile successfully. Here it is in ModelViewer. Hopefully I will have the texture integration figured out, and then drop it into the sim.

9149235131_7c3e350d36_b.jpg

Photo stream here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27277424@N04/sets/72157634318581967/

Jamal

Nice! I like seeing that. Can't wait to see the textures loaded!

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just some various shots of the F-35's we have here at Edwards. The last two photos are of me and my crew. We call AF-03 the Angry Bird, and have little stickers of angry birds in the gear bays. Also the shirts we wear. on the back they say AF-03 "Happy to be Angry". Me in the White Hat BTW....

Nice pictures! But if you post too many more with those beautiful, old war birds in them I might start tearing up. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello all,

I have finally gotten the model to compile successfully. Here it is in ModelViewer. Hopefully I will have the texture integration figured out, and then drop it into the sim.

Photo stream here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27277424@N04/sets/72157634318581967/

Jamal

if you need lil tidbits of help you can hit me up on skype....

Textures and stuff were tricky at first for me, even when I did get them to work, apparently i did them wrong.. lol.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Spins, here is what I found on the landing gear on your model, and as you see they are non existant on the real one. Anyways, dont know if you want me to do it like this, but I will try to do most of this private, But running short on time, so just going to post it here. Also the camber on the wheels should be opposite as per the picture I posted. Instead of the top pointing out board, they should be inboard...

"There is always a small microcosm of people

who need to explain away their suckage"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you need lil tidbits of help you can hit me up on skype....

Textures and stuff were tricky at first for me, even when I did get them to work, apparently i did them wrong.. lol.

Thank you very much, Skate! I really appreciate it! You will definitely be hearing from me!

Jamal

Spins, here is what I found on the landing gear on your model, and as you see they are non existant on the real one. Anyways, dont know if you want me to do it like this, but I will try to do most of this private, But running short on time, so just going to post it here. Also the camber on the wheels should be opposite as per the picture I posted. Instead of the top pointing out board, they should be inboard...

What about that really cool 80s science fiction movie looking glass pod in front of the forward gear?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Just another quick question...

Are you going to model the SDB's or is ED? I remember reading that ED wanted to control the development of the weapons, so is that something that has been worked out already?

If they are in development, by either KI or ED, are there plans for an AFM for the SDBs? I imagine a SFM will be used initially unless time and resources permit.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I can't wait for this jet to be on the market for us to get.

I also noticed that their is "Kickstarter" button you can press but it is not working at least for me.

Well, it kinda states in big yellow letters on top of that button that it "GOES LIVE ON KICKSTARTER - 6/28/2013" ^^

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am in.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: