DCS World update June 24, 2016

SkateZilla

So TrackIR messed up after trying the black screen fix?

No was before. Didnt notice it while testing the Mig21 and the Gazelle. But was obvious in the A10 and Ka50.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to Ask this Again Guys,

Came a few people attach their /Saved Games/DCS.OpenBeta/Config/Options.lua.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Sorry to Ask this Again Guys,

Came a few people attach their /Saved Games/DCS.OpenBeta/Config/Options.lua.

Here you are

options.lua

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

Are you guys running the open beta branch?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

can someone post a vanilla version of the server.lua file please?

I was using the Properneck mod before and I'd like to try the vanilla server.lua again.

Cheers.

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

My Track IR mapping is all messed up on the flanker and the F-15, most of the track Ir axises have been transferred to other view controls, shifting your head forward and backwards doesn't work anymore even thought it is mapped to my warthog throttle slider in the settings. Even after fixing the TIR axises I can no longer look all the way backwards in the flanker, it seems most of my neck limits have been severely diminished. In the Mig-21 my head just keeps spinning around like the exorcist. Thats just what I noticed so far. This is the first update to cause any major problems for me, they were usually fine before. Probably will try to reinstall DCS.

Did you double check if you have enabled the VR Settings in the Options?

If not, switch 'em off and TIR should be running as before.

If you get a black screen after changing the Options, look at uboats post above yours...

Greetings

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Did you double check if you have enabled the VR Settings in the Options?

If not, switch 'em off and TIR should be running as before.

If you get a black screen after changing the Options, look at uboats post above yours...

Greetings

Yea, I did forget to uncheck the VR settings, but it still didn't help for some reason. I already reinstalled the game 3 times and still having the same problem. Not sure what else to do. Thanks for the help though.

Sorry, very poor update :\ I hope many important issue (like the view, Track IR problems and this new VR opitions) will be solved soon.....

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Dunno if you can answer, but is/was this an important step for multi person aircraft?

Interesting question. I would like to know as well. :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Sorry, very poor update :\

I want whatever you're smoking.

• Multiplayer. New integrity check system*
  • Multiplayer. New extrapolation algorithm
  • Multiplayer. Added an input adjustment possibility

These are all *huge* improvements.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Update Live Now On Open Beta (1.5.4.54080),

PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE ALL MODS BEFORE UPDATING!

How do you mean SkateZilla, remove all the modules? Do you thought deactivate modules using protect.exe? I have only a few left (2 maybe 3) activation and deactivation, for some modules. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

How do you mean SkateZilla, remove all the modules? Do you thought deactivate modules using protect.exe? I have only a few left (2 maybe 3) activation and deactivation, for some modules. :(

Mods, so modifications. Not modules ;)

BTW when all your activations are gone, you will get a new key. So dont worry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

Hmmm, interesting. TrackIR also lost all of it's settings, at least in the Gazelle. Saw the VR setting enabled so I disabled it. Got the black screen. Did the manual fix and saw that the VR settings are back to being enabled... Disable them and black screen... Check the file and the changes I made are still there. Start the game up and the VR settings are enabled again... Okay, you want me to own a VR headset but I won't!:P Anyway, guess I have to wait for a hotfix as I can't get TrackIR to work like it used to.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria