DCS FRENCHPACK V3

Here I'm speaking english for the whole community:

I'm a little bit surprised that a mod with a such quality doesn't generate more excitment.

Anti french racism perhaps or just impoliteness to not knowing how to say "thanks" to the author after downloading and using?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

every addition is a great thing, that´s for sure! but not everybody automatically use it. i dont understand your senseless words. . . mr. english speaker for the whole community. . . maybe the biggest part and most of us are using soviet/russian or US sourced hardware?!

Great, even in DCS world I’m a racist?? Go away apology boy, your the problem, not the solution!

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Thank you for this wonderful MOD. It is time for ED to work on CA to make it compatible with VR and update the WWII Assets Pack.

I7-7700 4.2Ghz/32 Go RAM

HDD 1To /7200

Nvidia RTX 2070 8Go RAM

Win10 Pro 64 on SSD 256Go

DCS on SSD 500Go NVMe

Saitek X52Pro / Palonnier Saitek Pro-Flight / Trackir 5

VR Rift S

Thank you for this wonderful MOD. It is time for ED to work on CA to make it compatible with VR and update the WWII Assets Pack.

This ! Absolutely !

It has been reported by Wags, in an article, that ED is working on developing a new terrain engine which would increase the ground details amongst other things. CA would benefit greatly from that.

I hope ED could take more interest in what the community is doing. That mode is a fine example of what could be done to expand the gameplay of CA even more.

It would be great. CA gives the feeling that this product is totally neglected, while it has great potential.

I7-7700 4.2Ghz/32 Go RAM

HDD 1To /7200

Nvidia RTX 2070 8Go RAM

Win10 Pro 64 on SSD 256Go

DCS on SSD 500Go NVMe

Saitek X52Pro / Palonnier Saitek Pro-Flight / Trackir 5

VR Rift S

I understand that US or Russian community don't really care about this mod so for me it's fine. Anti-french racism ? No simply people who don't see interest in using French vehicles on their missions. They are lame, I agree :P, but there is nothing to do to save them.

Anyway, ED forums is not the sole place this mod is released, of course it is more for the french community. And well... I always created mods for myself before anyone else, so would there be 10 or 1000 downloads, it would relatively be the same for me. You'll simply miss a piece of art, that's all :P. (The amount of detail of each vehicle is an average 5 times superior to ED vehicles)

I too hope ED will work on Track IR and VR for CA as the future Leclerc XLR which will be made for Frenchpack V4 will feature an interior plus many many things which shall give a better result than what you can get in other tank games (Except perhaps what you can get in a well known tank simulator).

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov

hey im british and i love the equipment youve done i and a pal play campaigns on sundays that we build, for nato forces i use companies or platoons from several nato countries notably uk france germany canada us and italy i want more!!!! lol

any luck with investigating that british stuff i asked about?

looking forward to the new leclerc as i spend a lot of time operating ground units

outstanding work by the way love it all

:thumbup: Amazing mod les gars, thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Merci beaucoup pour votre excellent travail.

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

[...] the future Leclerc XLR which will be made for Frenchpack V4 will feature an interior plus many many things which shall give a better result than what you can get in other tank games (Except perhaps what you can get in a well known tank simulator).

Nicolas

Oh la vache !!!

What a tease !

Can't wait to see the end result. :)

This will be a long run, I think then the XLR may be the sole addition for FP V4.

IT would feature :

- Very high detail model (DCS module level)

- Interior (cosmetic only)

- Complex armor scheme (Like on 10RCR which means every plate has its own value depending on the angle of impact)

- Real engine noise

- Real tracks animations (instead of the usual texture animation)

- As realistic as possible shell characteristics

- Smoke defense system

- Diamant active protection system (anti-ATGM)

- If possible Laser Warning Receiver

• 2 weeks later...

Can t believe I missed this release! This is super high quality job. Looks like something I would have purchase from a pro dev studio. It really shows how much growth we can still expect for ca some day. French forces and weapons completely belongs to dcs theater. They have a very long history of force projection in Africa and Middle East. Not to mention Afghanistan. So, with the Gazelle, it is a perfect match. Thanks Dimi. Awesome work.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Dim, are the earth walls and u-shaped ramps available as statics in Mission Editor?? I've been looking for them but could not find any.

Those are not to be placed on the ME, but rather you place them in-game, when driving certain Pack vehicles .. be sure to read the very complete PDF documentation that the author has provided.

Here is a Catalog with all the objects I've found on the Pack:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hoVm2UBmQH9t3P2Bbw?e=7I5M7p

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I've been playing with the mission editor this week and I could swear I saw the dirt walls in there. When I saw them I even thought about how nice it would be to use them as protection for Insurgent forces.

I'll have to give another look tomorrow.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ