MiG-21 at Duxford Air Show May 2014

Ells228

VEAO Simulations and Leatherneck Simulations are pleased to announce that in partnership we will be showcasing the MiG-21 by Leatherneck at the IWM D-Day Anniversary Air Show on May 24th / 25th 2014 at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford, England.

Along with the VEAO Hawk, you will be able to get up close and personal with the MiG-21 and try her out in the Fighter Collection's hangar 2 during the weekend.

For details of the air show and to purchase tickets, please visit here:

http://www.iwm.org.uk/events/iwm-duxford/the-d-day-anniversary-air-show

We are pleased to be presenting the MiG-21 to the public during this air show and future air shows at Duxford and look forward to seeing you there.

The VEAO and Leatherneck teams.

Edited by Ells228

Oh yeah baby.... See you there...... Just need to wait till payday to buy my tickets..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Great! Gold pass for Flying legends already arrived! Looking forward to July... and a face to face with you guys! I hope to have the Hawk and the MIG in the stable by then... <hint> :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Oh man I'd love to but I won't have the car. I've tried to deal with a trip to Cambridge and public transport around Duxford before and it's so awkward.

HOWEVER!: I think the guys that run the Battle of Britain/ cold war hangar ought to get that MiG-21 in there running. Imagine seeing that in the air!

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

Oh man I'd love to but I won't have the car. I've tried to deal with a trip to Cambridge and public transport around Duxford before and it's so awkward.

HOWEVER!: I think the guys that run the Battle of Britain/ cold war hangar ought to get that MiG-21 in there running. Imagine seeing that in the air!

Sadly due to the fact that its a supersonic aircraft no one outside of the military would be allowed to fly it on a PPL or the like in the UK, so sadly it would only ever be a ground runner in the UK

Pman

Nice one gents! Look forward to seeing all you guys there. :)

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work, It looks like we'll have out hangers filling up soon

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The official news was put the Tuesday 20, early before Aviodev news.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/dcs_at_duxford_may_24th_and_25th_2014/

DCS At Duxford - May 24th and 25th 2014

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

DCS At Duxford - May 24th and 25th 2014 Once again DCS will be at Duxford! For the first of 3 air shows this year you can come along and try DCS for free.

We will have sneak previews of the soon to be released VEAO Hawk and the Leatherneck Mig-21 as well! Be the among the first to try these before release!

Fancy trying one of the other modules that you haven't brought yet? We will have them there for you to try!

We hope to see as many of you there as possible! As usual the Crew from Virtual Aerobatics and VEAO will be on hand along with 2 of the Virtual Horsemen for those Aerobatics fans out there!

We hope to see you in Hangar 2 with The Fighter Collection at IWM Duxford!

Expected ED modify them with the new info.

Today,

I was on the Berlin Airshow (ILA) and had a good walkaround and inside in that beautiful aircraft ...

042518-1400873013.jpg

Maybe, I'll have an interview with one of the nice guys from BAE tomorrow. He will explain some details on the T.2 and its capabilities. I'll post that video here, too. :thumbup:

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice to see the Mig flying on something other than an LS dev's machine.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

While the creators in us wish we could have sent a slightly more polished build, your statement rings true for us as well.

From the perspective of someone that has been following this for a long time, function beats form. Good show. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: