The Ultimate Wags Avatar Discussion Thread

Sharpe_95

Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs we be released soon.

I swear that some of you must see Jesus whenever making grilled cheese. ;)

I'm waiting to see Nellis AFB on your avatar. Then I will say JESUS!!! :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely there may be a hidden message in there.....

There is: Make sure one pays careful attention next time ya'all are making grilled cheese toast.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

My breakfast this morning....

Oh good lord Son of Darth. I think you have been testing way too much! ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

This just in... Wags burped after a beer today. Sources say the smell of the burp resembles the fuel used in F-22s. Could this be the next DCS module?

Nope - burp was detectable, ergo no stealth ergo no F-22.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Damn, just Elvis again. :D

l-642_zps77be1e6a.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well, there was an announcement that ED would have a partnership with the Il-2 team, and the developers from 'Rise of Flight' have merged with the Il-2 team, so maybe the vintage A/C could be a message of some thing to come?

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

was about to start a thread just now on this!!! OP you are telepathic (or telescopic :D)

Anyways, Wags choice should not and does not reflect the course ED is now heading. For all I know, ED has its hands full at the moment, and I think this is why they are bringing 3rd party devs to the table to keep the customer base at bay until their side projects are complete.

I used to think Wags's avatar meant ED is modelling that particular craft, but now I think we're past assumptions that whatever ED can get their hands on, in terms of realistic representation, is what will be on my table, and that is all good in my book.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Well, there was an announcement that ED would have a partnership with the Il-2 team, and the developers from 'Rise of Flight' have merged with the Il-2 team, so maybe the vintage A/C could be a message of some thing to come?

RRG is creating WWII theater and modules under the DCS brand. 777 the maker of ROF has nothing to do with ED and I hope it stays that way. I'd rather fly a bumble bee in DCSW.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

headsup: Wags changed his avatar again.. :D

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

is there seriously a thread for Wags Avatars?... smh..... lol.... Awesome!

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

is there seriously a thread for Wags Avatars?... smh..... lol.... Awesome!

Not the first time. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I wonder what would happen if he changed his avatar to a roll of toilet paper?(for shiz and giggles) roflmao... Speculate.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I wonder what would happen if he changed his avatar to a roll of toilet paper?(for shiz and giggles) roflmao... Speculate.

My guess is that the inferences that some might make would be less than flattering.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

After reading this entire thread, 2 things occurred to me: some people are really, really bored, and apparently I was hungry for a grilled cheese.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "