The Ultimate Wags Avatar Discussion Thread

Sharpe_95

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone Notice Wag's Avatar :pilotfly::music_whistling::smilewink:

I'm guessing you just did.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Perhaps he wishes us to gather there and play Combined Arms on LAN :smilewink:

I doubt Wags would encourage any event that would bring forum members, in quantity, closer to his home. There are probably too many of us scattered around that part of the country as it is. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If I were Wags, I'd do it to make you guys crazy. Every time he changes it, someone starts a thread about it. He should change it every few days.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Seems he did change it, when I saw this thread it was the old Vegas Sign.

I think the OP meant before it changed to the Vegas sign which I never saw but I read about it and can understand the excitement.

There is definitely something afoot in the air;)

Anyone Notice Wag's Avatar :pilotfly::music_whistling::smilewink:

Yes I noticed. I also noticed that I get unreasonably annoyed by thread titles that have no indication as to the content of the OP. I am not sure why it affects me, it's something I need to do some introspection on. I know it's my problem and I will try to work on it.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Yes I noticed. I also noticed that I get unreasonably annoyed by thread titles that have no indication as to the content of the OP. I am not sure why it affects me, it's something I need to do some introspection on. I know it's my problem and I will try to work on it.

They do that to draw you in.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

• 3 months later...

Wags and the sneeky new F-5 avatar...

Has anyone else noticed Wags new avatar? it looks like what leatherneck did (is doing) to us with the WWII cockpit.

any speculations?:suspect:

looks Russian...

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

it's the Vertical Stabilizer of an F-5 w/ Aggressor Paint scheme..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

No, that is the same F-5 appears on the MudSpike DCS World interview wags update.

Surely a new F-5 external 3D model, necessary who AI units with the incoming NTTR teather, and necessary for the future NTTR DLC campaigns, and only a fraction of the old 3D models heredate of LOMAC, with need a urgent update.

The DCS Aircraft incoming has the F/A-18C, L-39ZA, P-47 and Spitfire IX by ED and has no nothing plans to a new F-5 flyable or coming with NTTR, that only a speculation, please, dont missing the point.

The F-5 AI 3D model with other models has on progress some time ago and a new 3D model has no necessary show a new flyable by ED.

no necessary show a new flyable by ED.

:D

really?, only a speculation?, you should see my sigpic SD ;) (everything is subject to change)

A total of 1,400 Tiger IIs were built before production ended in 1987.

More than 3,800 F-5 and T-38 Talon trainer aircraft were produced.

The F-5N/F/E variants are in service with the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps as an adversary trainer (for USAF F-22 pilots as well).

Approximately 500 aircraft are still in service as of 2015.

otherwise F-5 is relatively easy to model, similar to the MiG-21 in many respects (fine adversary aircraft)

a perfect step/transition between L-39 and F-18 imho (in perspective of ED)

sign-pic4.jpg

Old 3D models get replaced with new ones (ie Tu-2x)

Doesnt mean its the next module..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

It was also the newsletter header? Sounds like DCS F-5 might come with NTTR???

This is what I said in the Spring Sale thread. I don't think they are making it now, but one can hope :D. It would make a great counterpart to the coming Mirage, I think.