Interesting banner at the top of the forum

Kenan

The weather is too bad for a good launch... And so much wiring on the plane will be ruined... Neah... No launch.

Also... the blast... things that raise in the back are not raised :P .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a few lines of code completed???

Have you guys forgot about this video already?

I just watched it this morning, I don't really care which one is out i'm going to buy both of them anyway :joystick:

"Failure is always an option and landing is always optional."

-Cal the Almighty

-Founder of the Pandas

-Callsign: Mother

Warning: Prolonged exposure to DCS Forums may cause tourettes syndrome.

Sometimes I don't know which plane to fly:helpsmilie::pilotfly:

I just watched it this morning, I don't really care which one is out i'm going to buy both of them anyway :joystick:

Same. And I will fly them both for years to come.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Only a few lines of code completed???

Have you guys forgot about this video already?

WpcUu5YZFmI

Happy Holidays Guys!

Different Hornet.

That's the f-18E superhornet from 3rd party Cortex.

The one featured in the banner is an F-18C that is being done by ED

Interesting banner at the top of the forum

Buzz Killer. :P

You coming over to my house next to take away my Johnnie Walker Blue? :D

If he doesn't I might :)

Thumper clearly didn't

This. Not sure what the point of Mower's post is? He must already be into the JW Blue.

Edited by =Buckeye=
  • Like 1

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

nah, you're all tripping :music_whistling: ... Its actually Santa's new sleigh being delivered and he is just guiding it into the workshop carport

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

If you look closely the formation lights on the nose form an "EDGE" and if you divide "400" by 200 you get 2 clearly eluding to "EDGE 2" very clever of ED indeed !:smilewink:

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED, 3 SPOOKY 5 ME!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

While I would certainly LOVE the F-18 for xmas, if it does not happen, I will be happy with what I have. I know HE is...

Ok Santa, targets are marked with red and green smoke, danger close... You're cleared HOT!!!

Thanks heavens for laser targeting... so he can get those pressies down the chu err, chimney :)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

• 3 months later...

I wanna be the first to start the madness!!!!!!!

Its because DCS is about to turn our world upside down and release 2.0 along with the Hornet!!!!!!

And now, back to sanity.

Dale

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Its because DCS is about to turn our world upside down and release 2.0 along with the Hornet!!!!!!

The pre-alpha release of DCS 2.0 is upon us. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com