When Is The Next Sale?

walker450

I just get moved into a new place and I'm ready to get back to simming more often. I only have Blackshark 2, P-51D, and A-10C. I really want to try some of these new modules but if I wait for a sale I could buy a few extra!

Can someone refresh my memory from years past? Maybe a Memorial day sale coming up?

I'm waiting for it myself. I just started out 2 weeks ago, but already bought the Huey and FC3. I want all of it, but I'm really not going to spend $500 to get it all. So I looked back over the last couple of years, and there is a pattern in sales. About every 2 months, so... June I hope.

I bought everything on sale, but this time I just could not wait for the Mig21 so

I just paid full price and its worth every penny !

I really look forward to 2.0 and I just wish that instead of DX 11, that it was going

to be DX12.

They usually have one during the Russian Christmas holiday, too! :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

good, I keep passing up several aircraft... I really have enough, but then everyone else jumps in something I don't have.. Mig-21 is popular, plus I don't have any German WWII aircraft, yet..

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

i had the impression of sales every three month on ED store, + speed sales and those on steam.

@Ramstein, it's like collecting postage stamps, and eventualy you want to have all in colour on the DCS main screen :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

@Roadrunner - If I remember correct, you can install all the modules for free without activating them and enjoy full color display.

technically its possible...but I wish much fun for aborting the activationprocess for all the Modules that are not yet activated each time you start a Mission, enter MP or start the Mission Editor...I´d rather keep the modules uncolored that are not activated / purchased :noexpression:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

technically its possible...but I wish much fun for aborting the activationprocess for all the Modules that are not yet activated each time you start a Mission, enter MP or start the Mission Editor...I´d rather keep the modules uncolored that are not activated / purchased :noexpression:

Activation is not required, nor is it asked for, when starting the ME.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Activation is not required, nor is it asked for, when starting the ME.

It'll ask you to activate installed modules when loading up the sim (after you hit fly and closes the UI).

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

everyone waits for sales to buy modules... probably means the 'regular' prices are too high :)

I know I'm waiting for Sabre!

I don't think the prices are too high at all, not for the work that goes into them. I happily pay full price for stuff I really want like the Hawk, most of the modules in fact. It is just Human nature to want to save money however, we all know sales come around regularly which is why people are happy to wait for the modules they don't want urgently to get them for less money. I got the MI8 in the sale for instance, I probably wouldn't have purchased it otherwise so everybody wins.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I was joking in that post. I do not have all modules installed and that obsession about colored icons is kinda funny to me.