VNAO T-45 Goshawk

2 hours ago, MadMaxter said:

Welcome to the release announcement of the T-45C Goshawk Community Module by VNAO! Enjoy 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/24q5ogvsq0szc7n/vnao_t45_v1.0.zip?dl=0

Loading_Screen_04.png

The link is giving Error (404)... 😐

• Like 3

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Same here, 404s. Also think it would be a good idea to do a Git repo as I can then more easily track updates without having to dredge through some forum thread or watch Facebook/Reddit.

Edited by ohyeah2389

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, i5 6600K @3.5ghz, GTX 1070, 16GB ram, Windows 10 Home x64 https://pcpartpicker.com/b/JH9J7P

Modules: A-10C, FC3, F/A-18C, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, AJS-37, AV-8BNA, M-2000C, MiG-21, F-14A/B, JF-17, F-16C, Supercarrier

Maps: Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf

Awaiting: DCS: F-15E

Can't wait to test her out! Are there known issues with AI? While mission building I noticed the AI freeze at the edge of the deck when launched on the cat, and if they are programmed to fly above 10,000ft 250KIAS they will slow down to 125~130KIAS and fail to maintain altitude. 

Edited by Nealius

I just did a quick circle around the boat and came back here to say "THANK YOU!!". She's excellent - a sheet joy to fly! She's easy to fly (got a 3 wire on the first try) and will be an excellent trainer for new flyers before transitioning to the F-14 or the F-18. She feels just right - not too powerful (as a trainer should be), agile enough, yet stable. I look forward to putting her through her paces and testing the FM tomorrow. Amazing job, you guys!!

Edited by Doc3908
  • Like 1

This is probably a stupid question - but is there zero keyboard control? (For the anticipated reaction comments, I'm using a Warthog HOTAS) I'm okay with not having stick control via arrow keys, but I do once in a while use numpad +/- to control thrust on the ground when I'm in VR.  Not a big deal if it's missing, but it's definitely an adjustment to not being there.

Hello,

first of all thank you very much for your hard work on this beautiful aircraft and providing it available for everyone.

Unfortunately i cannot figure out how to install this mod. I have put VNAO_T45 file into directory: DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft.

And according the SRS_README i have to put SRS file into Scripts file, but i do not have it in my directory so i created it and copied the file there.

When starting DCS a window pops out and the aircraft is disabled.

I do not know what else should be done or i should have done differently, could you please assist me with this installation?

I would very appreciate 🙂

t-45.JPG

I have version 2.7

Edited by Matis

9 minutes ago, Minsky said:

Hi! Some installation instructions would be nice. Copied it like this, but can't see the plane anywhere in the sim. Do I need the FC3 to use it?

Edit: I have the latest 2.7.0.5118

Screenshot - Sat 24 Apr , 10_44_54.png

No need to buy any modules including fc3. Unzip the file into your saved games/dcs openbeta/mods/aircraft folder. 

8 minutes ago, Matis said:

Hello,

first of all thank you very much for your hard work on this beautiful aircraft and providing it available for everyone.

Unfortunately i cannot figure out how to install this mod. I have put VNAO_T45 file into directory: DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft.

And according the SRS_README i have to put SRS file into Scripts file, but i do not have it in my directory so i created it and copied the file there.

When starting DCS a window pops out and the aircraft is disabled.

I do not know what else should be done or i should have done differently, could you please assist me with this installation?

I would very appreciate 🙂

t-45.JPG

I have version 2.7

Don’t put in main folder. Use saved games folder. See above. Thanks. 

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

6 minutes ago, MadMaxter said:

No need to buy any modules including fc3. Unzip the file into your saved games/dcs openbeta/mods/aircraft folder. 

Don’t put in main folder. Use saved games folder. See above. Thanks. 

Yeah, I put it into the wrong folder. It should be in \aircraft - NOT \aircraftS

Thanks!

Edited by Minsky
  • Like 1

Dima | My DCS uploads

I do see the T-45. I have the instant action mission and can place it on ME as player, but cannot control it. It is AI controlled once I spawn on any slot. I have just placed the folder on DCS.openbeta\mods\aircraft, not using any mod manager and I used this link to download it https://ufile.io/aoi5uv40. Might be conflictitng with other mod? I'm gonna try...

EDIT: nop, after removing all other mods it is still not controllable

Edited by Darcaem

Stupid question: Are Comms INOP because it's a mod? The COM1 and COM2 keybinds don't respond in-game.

Saw on Discord the radios aren't implemented yet. How are people getting trap grades without radios?

Edited by Nealius

I seem only to be able to watch the aircraft, but I cannot take control over it... 

The mod is installed in the right location... (...\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\VNAO_T45)

I also performed a repair of my open beta.

Any good ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Vettefan