Wish List

Boneski

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also there is the Fw-190.

...and still not a single WWI aircraft from either side!!! :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

There are new Mig-29 models for FC1/2, by Tomcatz?? I believe.. Not sure IF they can be converted to DCS: World.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 2 weeks later...

in the event that the ED also decided to upgrade the Su-33..

..Could you possibly update the weaponry?

In this wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-33, in the armament list, it says that it can carry this type of weapons:

.. or 8 × R-77 and..

Kh-31P/Kh-31A anti-radar/ship missile

Kh-41 Moskit anti-ship missile.

Is that true?

If so, it would be nice if in addition to these 3 beautiful things:

1- Detailed 3D model (high polygon / high res textures)

2- 6 DOF cockpit

3- AFM

that you upgrade the armament.:worthy:

And you guys, what do you think?:)

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

There is a Su-33 upgrade that changes a lot of things, but there is very little information known about it. ED will not be modeling that upgrade AFAIK.

Is that true?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ok.

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

There is a Su-33 upgrade that changes a lot of things, but there is very little information known about it. ED will not be modeling that upgrade AFAIK.

Fear of not to sell F/A-18? :D

By the way, if you/ED want, i'm sure they can find information they need.

But... they want it? :)

By the way, if you/ED want, i'm sure they can find information needed.

But... they want it? :)

Why? The F/A-18 will sell plenty regardless of Su-33.

By the way, if you/ED want, i'm sure they can find information needed.

No, they cannot - or, you know, go ahead and prove me wrong and find good information that can be used by ED.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I would like to see clickable cockpits for FC3 aircraft and more advanced radar/weapon models in the cockpit. If not possible it would be nice to at least, when DCS series variations of FC3 aircraft are available, if ever, get a really generous discount on fighter modules for those who bought FC3 for the long waiting we've had to endure. If we had an f18/harrier/f15 with DCS fidelity that would be simply fantastic.

Other than that, improved flight models please.

Edited by rfxcasey

Why a discount? Does Activision offer a discount for COD2 owners when they want to buy COD 3? Does EA offer a discount for FIFA 12 owners to get FIFA 13? ED are being generous enough.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Are we still wishing here? I, for one, would love to have a setting for the flaps switch that mimics the A-10C's functionality. For example, in the Su-25(T), have UP correlate to retracted, MV correlate to maneuver, and DN correlate to landing. I hope this would be a relatively easy addition, and it'd be a welcome improvement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

I wish FC3 aircraft had better control of the radios, so annoying listening to every communication

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

Human AWACS

I'm sure this has already been requested ad infinitum, but right now FC3 / DCSW are crying out for HUMAN AWACS - the online game is particularly ripe for this: it would bring a whole new, organised and realistic dimension to the current clusterf*ck of multiplayer red v blue aerial warfare.

I know a few missions already have AI AWACS/EWR, but it has limited functionality: imagine a human with VoIP and a radar screen directing his side's units around the battle space... Then hurriedly calling fighters to defend him from enemies trying to sneak through and take him down....

IMO, the next released aircraft should be DCS:Boeing E3 Sentry!

Edited by Mandrake5

I'm sure this has already been requested ad infinitum, but right now FC3 / DCSW are crying out for HUMAN AWACS - the online game is particularly ripe for this: it would bring a whole new, organised and realistic dimension to the current clusterf*uck of multiplayer red v blue aerial warfare.

I know a few missions already have AI AWACS/EWR, but it has limited functionality: imagine a human with VoIP and a radar screen directing his side's units around the battle space... Then hurriedly calling fighters to defend him from enemies trying to sneak through and take him down....

IMO, the next released aircraft should be DCS:Boeing E3 Sentry!

Love the idea :) +1

But there is a program right now that yo can download that does the same. But it works on EWR sensors and enz. You can act like you are AWACS or ATC. It's called ATAC or something.

Edited by winchesterdelta1

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Dear ED, can you pls implement the same light animation as on the A10C for the A10A pls??

you ve given us AFM for the A10A, so pls follow up with the blinking position lights on the warthogs wingtips !

would be nice ! :thumbup:

cheers

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

I'd love to see an option to make targets / vehicles larger :smilewink:

Acer AMD Phenom II x 4 840T, 16 gb. memory, Zotac GTX580 Amp2 3GB, 40" Philips tv, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudders , Cougar MFCD's w/ 21.5" LG monitor, DSD Track Master button box, 3rd. century Roman field comanders helmet w/ Track IR 5, Windows 7 Home P.

“God is a comedian, playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh.”... Voltaire

"Diplomacy is the practiced art of being able to confidently say 'nice doggie' until you find a rock" ... Tom Clancy

Dediated keypresses for hprf, mprf and ilv for the F-15.

That way you can program the prf with the range axis on the warthog, but in general it will give you better control.

Edited by Svend_Dellepude

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.