DCS Features Wish List

Dr. Mitsos

DCS Features Wish List  

88 members have voted

1. 1. DCS Features Wish List

I want a DCS module that simulates scalable physical trauma, linkable via Lua Script to external interface-able pain delivering device so my wife doesn't have to stand behind me, to whack me with the telephone book each time I'm wounded or have to eject in a dangerous combat mission (... trust me, it does wonders for the realism in your flying!).

Or ... a lua script that switches off the wife's complaining when I want to do a bit of well earned flying ... please? :D

Cheers!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

.. or even better ... don't know why I didn't think of this sooner! How about a module that kicks off a medico romantic NCIS type mini series on a networked PC/Entertainment module!!! That should keep 'em happy!

P.S. ... and a Tornado ...

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Can ED please release the Russian radio communications and Russian Betty for the English version of DCS? As far as I can see, there is no way to enable Russian spoken language in the game in US versions. Ideally, I'd like to have everything in Russian and have english subtitles. LOFC had an option for "Russian Betty". Can we please have the same for DCS?

Thank You.

Acctually the only thing I want is a flyable F-16, and some nice vapor effects...

The fact that Im not able to fly an F-16 in Lock-On\DCS is the only reason that I still have Open Falcon installed. Im not saying that Open Falcon isnt great, it is, but its built around a ten year old game for god's sake, and its really starting to show...

I have extremely fun trying to tame the shark atm, but my wish/priority list would be probably something like this:

1. Bell 412 (I want to do troop insertions, SAR missions, etc. not blowing everything up! :).. yeah, yeah, I know you got weapon ability on this aircraft..)

2. Mi-24 Hind (for the same reason as above)

3. F-35 (The future fighter for Norway :D)

4. Su-27 (THE most beautiful fighter ever created)

5. A-10 (it's just plain cool)

A-10C, AV-8B, Ka-50, F-14B, F-16C, F-5E, F/A-18C, L-39, Mi-8, MiG-21, MiG-29, SA34, Spitfire, Su-27, Su-33, UH-1H

In game dual monitor support :D

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

I expect these from DCS:

1. F-16 (close to HAF F-16blk52+, or the blk30 which was the most A-A version of the F-16!)

2. Advanced ACMI to record our flights

This will be a reality upon release of the DCS:Apache module.

And I hope to be the last module with helis! :(

I want jets now:pilotfly:

This will be a reality upon release of the DCS:Apache module.

That's what I have read recently and I eagerly await it's arrival. If ED puts half the attention to detail in the Apache that they have in the Blackshark it should be awsome!

Who doesnt? ;)

I mean, the only reason that Falcon 4 is still around is simply that the F-16 isnt flyable in Lock-On\DCS :P

yeah US multirole fighter with complex avionics isnt out yet after Falcon4(still F4 isnt 100% though)

but I dont think it is the only reason ppls gettin into 10 years old sim.

dont say you forgot the taste of auto dynamic mission generator in campaign and briefing capability since you tasted those ;-)

I really hope something new mission sysetem'll be implemented in next DCS module.

DCS A-10's screenshots are awesome indeed.

Merrychristmass guys:pilotfly:

some wishes :)

- capability to hover at standoff distances for AI helicopters and pick out targets,

- capability to perform aggressive maneuvers for AI fighter aircrafts : break left or right so as not to overfly a target (or fly into a dangerous SAM zone) when the AI is performing a bombing run or strafing a target,

- capability for wingmen to use the same defensive chaff/flare programs as the main pilot's aircraft

In game dual monitor support :D

I second that. I would like to use dual Monitors on my Vista-Rig without tampering with configfiles.

I also would like to have a sort of "Range-Setting" for the label display.

It's the hardest part for me to scan for targets at the moment, so i think it would be a cool option if i could set the labels to be displayed if i am in a certain range of the enemy vehicles.

Seeing the labels from kilometers away is too "arcade-ish". :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Or a significant bigger explosion after the ligt up of a fuel truck :-)))

Or something like that...

What about this? Spot the difference:

ScreenShot_027.jpg

Look for the "ATZ-10 URAL-375.lua" and set GT.visual.fire_size = 2.5 or as you like. Have fun!

(Use Notepad++, not your MS Notepad! Or you might not have fun at all :music_whistling:)

My wish list is modules for:

1. The A-10c (which, from what i've just seen here, is gonna be just AWSOME!)

2. The Apachie

3 The SU-27

4. The F-22

5. The Hine

6. The Black Hawk

Also, my BIGGEST wish is for a "hard copy" CD of BS to become available in the U.S., like. . . YESTERDAY.:thumbup:

Downloads and I just don't hit it off.:(

Edited by =DFA= WHOSIT
added sig and corrected spelling

Laters,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...I just want campaign system that gives me random situation and enjoyable in long-term

verana out..

The greatest, most immersive aspect of Falcon 4 (an otherewise very flawed product) is that I could contribute to an ongoing multi-player campaign that progressed over days, weeks, or months on an MP server. I came to CARE about the progress of the campaign even though my little contribution to it's outcome was statistically insignificant. I loved to find an available package and being briefed by the fight lead on my loadout, task, and potential threats. Returning to base after a succesful flight was imensely (sp?) satisfying.

As a "study" sim, DCS doesn't need this to be great. But I think a strong DC

is necessary for longterm playability. This far truer with Black Shark than it was with the Flanker/LOMAC products because they had a strong H2H element that Helos lack. I see real limits to the long-term playability of MP co-op servers because the will require constant re-writing on the part of the server. As the newness of this sim wears off, I don't see this as sustainable without a dynamic campaign model -- wether incorperated within DCS or created by a third party.

Smokin' Hole

Smokin' Hole

My DCS wish list: Su25, Su30, Mi24, AH1, F/A-18C, Afghanistan ...and frankly, the flight sim world should stop at 1995.