On 2/22/2023 at 7:34 AM, D4n said:

Turns out the discord "server staff" (at least that's the name of the role) either doesn't know that they are discord-moderators, or they pretend not to be? Please fix the name ASAP, or make sure they all are aware of their discord-moderator task. Thank you.

image.png

They are kept private to save them from harassment from people like you. 

Edited by Enigma89
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, Enigma89 said:

Lol, so toxic!

• Like 4

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

The new hexagon-version on Caucasus is amazing! Only tiny bug is that when opening F10 map for first time after joining server, map is zoomed in to the full max on some area somewhere on the map, unfortunately.

On 2/24/2023 at 2:33 AM, Enigma89 said:

Well I could also just report the insulting posts of 2 people (posts that are still in there), directed at me, to the Discord staff and maybe they would decide to suspend their entire Discord account for it, just know that it already happened at least once in the DCS-community many years ago, and it is beyond me how you can let your moderators not remove any massive insults.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• ED Team

Guys, please stay on topic and be nice to each other. @D4n discussion of private Discord are not for here, ask on that Discord if you have an issue. @Enigma89I know the frustrations of dealing with many different types, please try not to be personal about it. Thanks all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

small bug: this slot is faulty (maybe just the naming?), it is on Novorossiysk, not Krasnodar.

image.png

image.png

Edited by D4n
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Airfield-icons super-suddenly missing at Krymsk + Anapa, but airfields appear not to have been attacked by red team. Ground crew not responding, we cannot refuel anymore. Bug?

image.png

Edited by D4n

• 2 weeks later...

Server seems to be full 24/7 now since several days. Could you please host a second server or increase slots (reach out to your contact at ED to make them finally host another multiplayer mass-test if you were going to reply the ordinary "but it causes performance issues... 😒 ")? Hasn't the topic of a second server already come up several times (by different people) over the past months?

Edited by D4n

4 hours ago, D4n said:

Server seems to be full 24/7 now since several days. Could you please host a second server or increase slots (reach out to your contact at ED to make them finally host another multiplayer mass-test if you were going to reply the ordinary "but it causes performance issues... 😒 ")? Hasn't the topic of a second server already come up several times (by different people) over the past months?

The bugs you wrote about are ones that are inherent to DCS. We don't know how to replicate it, just a random thing.

As for a 2nd server. The server takes a crazy amount of time to run. Adding more server boxes and more servers will just add to that. We are kind of tapped out and happy with what we have. At the end of the day we are hobbyist.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2023 at 11:13 PM, Enigma89 said:

The bugs you wrote about are ones that are inherent to DCS. We don't know how to replicate it, just a random thing.

As for a 2nd server. The server takes a crazy amount of time to run. Adding more server boxes and more servers will just add to that. We are kind of tapped out and happy with what we have. At the end of the day we are hobbyist.

Is there any plans to extend do the different maps?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

6 hours ago, Azorath said:

Why trial-only clients are closed? I can't join because i started a trial on a ww2 plane for fun and now i feel like i'm an outsider. 

Too many hackers

On 3/22/2023 at 12:32 PM, Skyracer said:

Is there any plans to extend do the different maps?

We will build a scenario entirely around the MiG-23 and F-4 as the main planes.

• Like 2

Any plans to finally add back roadbases on the Caucasus mission? Flighttimes especially between Maykop and Min Vody are kind of insane 😕

Why are things like THESE happening on the server nowadays??? (and likely possible on any PvP server in general.) What - is - going - on in DCS multiplayer nowadays???

https://youtu.be/Wb9iwpeIiBc

• ED Team
10 hours ago, D4n said:

Why are things like THESE happening on the server nowadays??? (and likely possible on any PvP server in general.) What - is - going - on in DCS multiplayer nowadays???

https://youtu.be/Wb9iwpeIiBc

This is off-topic for this thread, as well as a pointless post. If you have found a bug then you need to report it properly. If everyone was having this issue then can you imagine the outrage, if it's only a few or even just you, then you need to look inward. Regardless, not appropriate for this thread, and you know better. 

• Like 2

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I was looking thorough ECW Discord but i could not find any info. What is the point with viggen script? 

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning!

Enigma Cold War is really a very nice setup, it is interesting in so many aspects.
Despite all positive, for me the server is unflyable atm.
Yesterday, about 60 clients on the server, taking off from Beirut in the Viggen in VR, .... 10 to 15fps during take-off, CPU main thread overload (MT), delayed input responses, etc.
If there is anything to optimize ... I would really appreciate it! Hope it becomes better someday.

Edited by TOViper
  • Like 2

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, blueskunk said:

hi

quick question: is LotAtc supported on the cold war server?

thanks

No lotatc was disabled because it lags servers.

Edited by Mordants
update
  • Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, fantastic server, I appreciate the massive amount of work you all have put in. I especially liked the training campaign, I hesitated to join before, but now, hopefully I can avoid most of the stupid new multi-player pilot mistakes. I mainly fly the A-10A (no NVG) but with the time difference between both the Persian Gulf and Caucasus it is always night on the servers when I get home. Are there any Bluefor Cold War ground attack aircraft on the server with NVGs?

RH small.jpg GW vet small.jpg 

"There is no problem that can't be solved with the proper application of the correct amount of explosives." Every Demo NCO.

Ryzen 7-5700X, RTX 3060Ti, 64GB RAM, 2TB M.2 SSD, Asus 5G/WIFI 6 router, Pico 4 wired to router (CAT 8/USB C).

On 4/15/2023 at 2:23 PM, TOViper said:

Good morning!

Enigma Cold War is really a very nice setup, it is interesting in so many aspects.
Despite all positive, for me the server is unflyable atm.
Yesterday, about 60 clients on the server, taking off from Beirut in the Viggen in VR, .... 10 to 15fps during take-off, CPU main thread overload (MT), delayed input responses, etc.
If there is anything to optimize ... I would really appreciate it! Hope it becomes better someday.

Enigma is now performing much better, and I enjoy playing together with my buddies from time to time.
Keep up the good work, and don't forget to un-pause after server restart :yay:

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:22 PM, Pnguin9999 said:

Hello, fantastic server, I appreciate the massive amount of work you all have put in. I especially liked the training campaign, I hesitated to join before, but now, hopefully I can avoid most of the stupid new multi-player pilot mistakes. I mainly fly the A-10A (no NVG) but with the time difference between both the Persian Gulf and Caucasus it is always night on the servers when I get home. Are there any Bluefor Cold War ground attack aircraft on the server with NVGs?

We do not use NVGs as most missions are in the day, the only night time happens for 15 minutes.