Announcing the F-4 Phantom for DCS World!

Cobra847

Can we be honest then?  just tell everyone we need to be the the BEYOND part of the 2023 and BEYOND video?  or not?   Waiting is worth, but waiting got a limit.   Thinking of standing in the wind and waiting a girl uh?     End of the 2022 ---- 1quater 2023 ---- Before the mid of the year ----- October      Then? I wish they could put The F-4 with the Pumpkin when Halloween comes.    Wish to be spooked by the F-4 Phantom rather than the yelling kids at the doorway.

• Like 1

I miss the old days when Novalogic's Comanche Gold is on 😄

1 hour ago, 1130 said:

Can we be honest then?  just tell everyone we need to be the the BEYOND part of the 2023 and BEYOND video?  or not?   Waiting is worth, but waiting got a limit.   Thinking of standing in the wind and waiting a girl uh?     End of the 2022 ---- 1quater 2023 ---- Before the mid of the year ----- October      Then? I wish they could put The F-4 with the Pumpkin when Halloween comes.    Wish to be spooked by the F-4 Phantom rather than the yelling kids at the doorway.

An Oct 31st release would be a genius marketing move… Spooky Phantom. But alas I am not putting faith in that but cool idea

• Like 5

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

They've said last month it is still planned to release in 2023 along with thw A-6 AI model. 

Part of me wants them to just say a much later date than they currently think so that they can then release it "earlier" than expected.  This way they could somewhat mitigate the reactions to missing deadlines yet again.

F-4E #1.png

• Like 4

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

8 minutes ago, Silver_Dragon said:

Jabbers has leak HB F-4E?.... no official

It is an official image actually, Cobra posted it on the Discord today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

I think it's a good idea to think that anything that Jabbers posts is already posted by one of the devs in the discord. They've been posting a lot in there as of late.

• Like 2

Current Modules: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, AV-8B, Mirage 2KC, Mirage F-1, Mig-21, AJS-37, A-10C II, F-5E, AH-64D, UH-1H, Ka-50 BS2/BS3, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24P, SA342, Spitfire, P-47D, BF-109K, Mosquito
Tech Pack: WWII Assets
Terrain: Syria, Sinai, NTTR

Looks amazing 

• Like 3

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

When I saw the latest screenshot, which is a night-vision image of two f-4s on an airfield. The targeting cursor was close to one phantom. I believe this image is indicating a two week notice of release. The release time might be on or before Halloween 2023.

Also, when I start seeing YouTube videos that briefly discuss f-4 phantom manuals, it sounds like the release is imminent. 

Mike Force Team

Edited by Mike Force Team
  • Like 2

On 10/14/2023 at 8:06 PM, Mike Force Team said:

When I saw the latest screenshot, which is a night-vision image of two f-4s on an airfield. The targeting cursor was close to one phantom. I believe this image is indicating a two week notice of release. The release time might be on or before Halloween 2023.

Also, when I start seeing YouTube videos that briefly discuss f-4 phantom manuals, it sounds like the release is imminent. 

Mike Force Team

Just some quick clarification. The picture shows 2 Mig-21 and its a daytime picture. The screens in the F-4 are green/black 🙂

• Like 2

On 10/17/2023 at 2:53 PM, Zabuzard said:

Just some quick clarification. The picture shows 2 Mig-21 and its a daytime picture. The screens in the F-4 are green/black 🙂

He didn’t clarify that the release isn’t imminent. 😉

• Like 2
12700k | 3090 | 64GB DDR4 | WD SN850X | Quest 3