Heatblur surprise? Guess inside.

feeleyat

2 hours ago, feeleyat said:

removable fuel tank pylons

I believe this is what was referred to based on my readings from the HB Discord and the Hoggit post about the same thing.

• Like 3

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

31 minutes ago, RaisedByWolves said:

Hopefully they are fixing the issue of the plane not falling apart when it goes supersonic.

What?

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

7 hours ago, RustBelt said:

Interesting. That means the model got a rebake. Wonder what else got polished up.

My guess is they also worked on the TCS pod to make it removable when they release the early A or at least the Iranian version.

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

We will have some nice surprises of long awaited items, but temper your expectations please: in the discord I was indeed referring to the fuel pylons.

We shall see what else we might have put into the patch. 🙂 😜

To avoid disappointment though:

- it is not the -D.
- it is not a clean cockpit.
- it is not the early A (yet).
- it is not glove vanes. 

Edited by IronMike
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

36 minutes ago, IronMike said:

- it is not the -D.

but why 🙂 ?

Could it be the bags?

Edited by Gierasimov
  • Like 2

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

We will have some nice surprises of long awaited items, but temper your expectations please: in the discord I was indeed referring to the fuel pylons.

We shall see what else we might have put into the patch.

- it is not the -D.
- it is not a clean cockpit.
- it is not the early A (yet).
- it is not glove vanes. 

-Orange Aardvark flight suit plus skin
-B(U) upgrade (I wish but already know)
-TARPS pod
-brighter external lights
-huffer carts
-compartment panels
-new helmets

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dannyvandelft said:

-Orange Aardvark flight suit plus skin
-B(U) upgrade (I wish but already know)
-TARPS pod
-brighter external lights
-huffer carts
-compartment panels
-new helmets

Those would all be great (any new skins are always welcome), but I'd really like to get the AI A-6E / KA-6D added.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tom Kazansky said:

Is it a jump from 60 to 200 FPS on a Ryzen 3800 32GB RAM 1080ti almost everything ultra/extreme in 2D?

And we will love it in VR?

😉

I will say it was a mistake to say this. The reason is simple: for one my screen is capped at 60hz (4k 55") and the 200 FPS was displayed as such in the FPS counter (ctrl+scroll), so if my screen wasn't capped at 60, I cannot say, if the jump would have really been up to 200 FPS. Secondly, it can be different on different systems, even if the same or similar setup, and I now set expectations, which may or may not apply, once multithreading comes. So please manage your expectations accordingly. And my apologies for jumping the gun there a bit out of my own excitement.

Please take it with a huge grain of salt, and we'll all have to check how much we gain each of us in particular, when multithreading releases.

Edited by IronMike
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

19 hours ago, IronMike said:

- it is not the -D.

Can't help feeling disappointed 😞 

JK aside though anticipation of your F-14 was the whole reason I ventured into DCS back in 2018 and even though i'm not a hardcore DCS flyer.... nor wholey proficient in the Tomcat it is still the aircraft that I love and always go back to. 

• Like 2

Oh hell, let's go nuts. Swords for forty eight thousand

3 hours ago, IronMike said:

I will say it was a mistake to say this. The reason is simple: for one my screen is capped at 60hz (4k 55") and the 200 FPS was displayed as such in the FPS counter (ctrl+scroll), so if my screen wasn't capped at 60, I cannot say, if the jump would have really been up to 200 FPS. Secondly, it can be different on different systems, even if the same or similar setup, and I now set expectations, which may or may not apply, once multithreading comes. So please manage your expectations accordingly. And my apologies for jumping the gun there a bit out of my own excitement.

Please take it with a huge grain of salt, and we'll all have to check how much we gain each of us in particular, when multithreading releases.

Thank you very much for that clarification. Although I've never expected the impact of MT with DCS to be that huge before and even after your initial posts about it anyway, I did feel your excitement about what is coming up and that alone made my day today. 

So thanks for that and what I take with me is that MT will not just be a marginal step towards a decent experience with DCS performance.

Edited by Tom Kazansky
  • Like 3