RAZBAM Situation what is the status?

Rhinozherous

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Notso:

But yes, eventually a more advanced chatbot sort of thing where you could say stuff like "hey Notso, target the North and North middle groups in the leading edge" or "get me a designation on that Vehicle on the west side of the road" sort of thing would be amazing.  Maybe that's what "TALON" was envisioned to be.  But I think we're years away from the tech to be able to do that.

We might be closer than a couple of years from what I've seen from other gaming genres. I believe there was a mod for Skyrim (already one year ago) where you could have a freeform conversation with an NPC (based on last year's iteration of ChatGPT). From what I recall from the videos I've seen, it worked ok-ish, the downside being that it took a while for the "AI" to parse its database to cobble together a sensible reply.

Someone in the HB Phantom subforum posted this link to a Chatbot-based interaction addon. I have not tested this myself yet, but it does sound promising:

https://www.wingman-ai.com/

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LorenLuke said:

Pretty standard stuff tbh. Contractors wanna get paid and will protect their work to do so. An unforseen circumstance happened and now we are here. I don't really see why it would open a second dispute tho. 

• Like 2

Ahaa... In that case ED says Breach of contract. Really.? Little kids on the Playground. Grow up. ED pay up. Ron turn the radar on and for god sake just move on. Saying it's complicated. Just show WHO has the biggest. .. Well I got news. We as communty has. 🤗

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

3 hours ago, dwm said:

Thats a whole can of worms opened up ... 

My fear is that will not make a solution come any sooner 🤔😪

Only shows how much trust Razbam developers had in the company keeping its promises…

• Like 5

I have had my warning and I agree with it. As much as I love DCS and get a bit irate at some posts (and posters) forum rules are forum rules and I accept I get too wound up over it all. I need to go back to work, retirement is giving me too much time on my hands. Bless to all, we all believe in the same thing, it just gets muddy at times and I am not going into why !!

Mizzy  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

The primary method of fighting off the plague was to isolate known or suspected cases as well as any person who had been in contact with those affected. The isolation period was about 14 days but then later increased to 40 days.

Eagle Dynamics, it might be best to cordon and continue, the reputational damage is contagious.  Right and wrong are irrelevant to marketplace damage.

• Thanks 1

• ED Team
3 hours ago, tarball said:

Eagle Dynamics, it might be best to cordon and continue, the reputational damage is contagious.  Right and wrong are irrelevant to marketplace damage.

No matter what we do it will be discussed, keeping it all contained here makes the most sense right now. If we need to quarantine then something bad has happened.

3 hours ago, Mizzy said:

I have had my warning and I agree with it. As much as I love DCS and get a bit irate at some posts (and posters) forum rules are forum rules and I accept I get too wound up over it all. I need to go back to work, retirement is giving me too much time on my hands. Bless to all, we all believe in the same thing, it just gets muddy at times and I am not going into why !!

Mizzy  

No worries Mizzy, I hope not too many people get too bent out of shape here, me and BN are doing our best under extreme circumstances, this means we might let things slide here and clamp it down there. There is no real ROE here and I hope most of you know that we want the best outcome possible as well.

Thanks 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I decided not to buy anything during the sale right now. Not to teach ED a lesson but because I'm unsure if the money would be well spent . Noone really knows what the future will be for DCS at the moment. I thought to be pretty confident in my decision. It seemed wise to wait a while with further purchases and see how the situation evolves.

Punchline: Yesterday I spent over 200€ in additional maps and a plane. And I can't say I feel bad about it.

Edited by OSIW
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, OSIW said:

I decided not to buy anything during the sale right now. Not to teach ED a lesson but because I'm unsure if the money would be well spent . Noone really knows what the future will be for DCS at the moment. I thought to be pretty confident in my decision. It seemed wise to wait a while with further purchases and see how the situation evolves.

Punchline: Yesterday I spent over 200€ in additional maps and a plane. And I can't say I feel bad about it.

It's really only RB modules that are at risk. Let's not get too hysterical. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

As Cold War planes lover ('50-'60-'70) I find myself a member of Enigma CW server community. As Arcade as it is, it's also only server for people like myself. I think the guy set the right question. It's not about "who's to blame?" but "what are immediate implications of current status quo?".

DCS is best sim I ever played  flew . I just don't want it to become another ... Abandonware. What about M2000. Is the bug solved already?

My regards
Green Ugly Fellow 

Edited by 303_Kermit

6 hours ago, 303_Kermit said:

DCS is best sim I ever played  flew . I just don't want it to become another ... Abandonware. What about M2000. Is the bug solved already?

My regards
Green Ugly Fellow 

Why on earth should DCS become "abandonware"? This only affects Razbam modules and nothing else. and yes, the G-Limiter bug of the M2000 was fixed in the last patch.

Edited by felixx75
  • Like 5

• ED Team
6 hours ago, 303_Kermit said:

DCS is best sim I ever played  flew . I just don't want it to become another ... Abandonware.

This dispute will not prevent DCS from continuing to develop, expand and to grow. Our own features and module releases continue as planned. 

thank you 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal

50 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

This dispute will not prevent DCS from continuing to develop, expand and to grow. Our own features and module releases continue as planned. 

thank you 

Do I still get my Chinook on the 3rd? 😀

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

• ED Team
Just now, Beirut said:

I hope so, and that is still the plan, we have set up all the media and shop for it so if it changes I wont be happy 🤣 🙂 

• Like 11

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal

Why am i not getting any acknowledgment to my refund request...I'm not expecting an immediate credit as I know its 10 business days to process...but we have to know if our requests are received or not. I get no acknowledgment at all. It's. Been 5 days

Nevermind...just found the other thread under customer support and it answered my question 

Edited by Raven434th

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, AFGHANISTAN,NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

50 minutes ago, Beirut said:

48 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

I hope so, and that is still the plan, we have set up all the media and shop for it so if it changes I wont be happy 🤣 🙂 

Do I still get mine on the 1st?

worth a try surely? 😄

• Like 2

• ED Team
53 minutes ago, Raven434th said:

Why am i not getting any acknowledgment to my refund request...I'm not expecting an immediate credit as I know its 10 business days to process...but we have to know if our requests are received or not. I get no acknowledgment at all. It's. Been 5 days

you will need to wait 7 to 10 working days. If you hear nothing in that time please reply to the same ticket politely. The team are working very hard currently. 

if you do not have a ticket number please check your spam inbox

thanks

• Like 1

Just finished editing my post and your reply popped up...just bad timing 

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, AFGHANISTAN,NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

11 hours ago, 303_Kermit said:

As Cold War planes lover ('50-'60-'70) I find myself a member of Enigma CW server community. As Arcade as it is, it's also only server for people like myself. I think the guy set the right question. It's not about "who's to blame?" but "what are immediate implications of current status quo?".

My regards
Green Ugly Fellow 

Only the Mig-19 is a RB cold war plane, and it barely gets any use on the server anyway. It is also complete and simple enough that it's likely to keep working. I wouldn't be too afraid about cold war. Worst case we don't get the Flogger.

2 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

you will need to wait 7 to 10 working days. If you hear nothing in that time please reply to the same ticket politely. The team are working very hard currently. 

if you do not have a ticket number please check your spam inbox

thanks

What if you don't want a store credit but would rather have your money credited back to original method of payment?  Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |