Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4720 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Thanks SDsc0rch

I hope it will be added to the poll, I think its really worth DCS. Would be cool if it would be available as a co-op 2 piloted aircraft for full bombing capabilities, or as a single pilot aircraft with an "easy mode" or "do it all yourself" hardcore mode :)

• Like 1

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What should be the next DCS module .. is in my sig.

All you young whipper snappers pay respects to her now ye'hear?

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

DCS: Aero Spacelines Super Guppy!!

We should totally get this plane made for dcs!

We could like, haul around A-10s and F-15s!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aero_Spacelines_Super_Guppy

(P.S. before anyone asks, yes, this is just a joke)

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

There are a lot of great aircraft to choose from in this poll. While I do think it would be relatively easier to convert the current F-15C to the strike eagle (the base model and flight model is all there. Just would require some tweaks) there's a special place in my heart for the F/A-18 Hornet. I would be extremely excited if this was the next US aircraft module to come out, and I would buy it in a heartbeat

Falcon 4 must die!!!

Falcon 4 is touted as the end all be all F-16 simulator. I think it's time that the DCS show the world a better F-16. I think this will be a good marketing and business move. Kill the competition!!!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Super Bug? Really?

The people who voted for this are too young to know what they ask for and/or are crazy...or in the Navy!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

DCS C-130 Hercules pleeeease

I know this has probably been requested before but I think we need a C-130 with an operating ramp and cargo doors for tactical air drops. Maybe DCS UH1 could be put inside.:) It could also serve as a tanker.:thumbup:

+1

Why won't they just 'test' all of these suggestions with kickstarter :) So our empty promises to buy on the forum won't be so empty when having to commit on kickstarter.

And then, the answer probably is, there are LOADS of planes out there and their schedule is already full with what they currently plan.

And who's they? Who are you requesting to make this.

Maybe there should be a top 50 list of aircraft (and helis) requested and new 3rd party developers can start picking from the top taking into account the popularity, complexity and info available.

I know this is the nth thread where the 130 has been requested, but I'll chime in again to say, "I want". :)

I worked 'em for 8 years and they always hold a place in my heart as one of the most badass aircraft out there; an underrated but awesome machine.

i5-4670K@4.5GHz / 16 GB RAM / SSD / GTX1080

Rift CV1 / G-seat / modded FFB HOTAS

Planes with multiple variants make the most sense for DCS as far as making money is concerned. Example: ED can sell the DCS C-130 for $50, the DCS AC-130 for an additional $20 and DCS MC-130 for another $20.

Once the base model is made, the variants can be made quickly and easily for little development cost (relatively... As compared to a whole new airframe) and sold for a nice little profit.

I know I for one wouldn't mind paying the $90 to have the whole C-130 set.

Also.... The base model C-130 is also an interesting subject. It will attract both military flight enthusiasts as well as civil flight enthusiasts.

Other good choices would be the DC-3/C-47.... And then later the AC-47 Spooky.

Also... Planes that can be sold full price... Like the DeHavilland Beaver, and then sell the pontoon version for $20.

With FSX aging, I think there are lots of civil flight enthusiasts looking for something new. You could entice them into DCS World with a Beaver or a Grumman Goose... And still remain faithful to your current military flight enthusiast crowds.

• 2 weeks later...
Falcon 4 is touted as the end all be all F-16 simulator. I think it's time that the DCS show the world a better F-16. I think this will be a good marketing and business move. Kill the competition!!!

Falcon all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)