Hotas Warthog Priced

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it ships.:)

Out

Ooh.

I don't know if I'll order quite yet though. Definitely have the money, just don't know how fast these guys are with their shipping.

edit: Found out they had an office in Southern California. I bit the bullet too. :D

Edited by Logite

It's getting close..........I can feel it in my Bones!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Talked with my wife yesterday about this.

Here's how the conversation went:

Me: Darling, I want to buy a new joystick.

Wife: What's a joystick?

Me: You know... That black stick (X-52pro) I have next to the computer and I only use it when I play with airplanes (:joystick::megalol:)

Wife: What's wrong with that one? Is it broken?

Me: No...uhhh... YES!! ITS BROKEN!!! I want to buy a new one.

Wife: O.K.

Whew, she didn't ask me how much. No matter what... Don't tell her how much. That'll be the end of it.

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Specs: i7 920, GTX295, 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600Mhz, 1TB WD, ASUS P6T Deluxe, 1000W Corsair PSU,

Coolermaster Cosmos "S" case, X-52pro, TrackIR 4

when she finds out... :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

when she finds out... :D

It's always more of a question of when then if with women :P

I'm trying to figure out how to tell my better half that I'm going to spend $400 on a flightstick/throttle, but haven't found anything that would save my hide from the blistering response from The Dragon :P

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

I'm telling you all, just "spend" a bit more each day on lunch/fuel/stuff for work, hide the each days "lost cash" in the attic where she won't find it and in a few months you'll have enough stashed away to get the Warthog. And she'll never know.

Or, get yourself a secret second job at weekends. She'll think you're having an affair, and when she discovers you were only saving up for computer game stuff she'll be so relieved she won't notice the big metal lump of HOTAS magic on your desk.

(I accept no responsibility for injury or death resulting from attempting the above methods)

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

LMAO...that might almost work

Just secretly follow her around on her job and sell the footage of her excessive force.

"Tank! I need a program for a TM Warthog!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

Just secretly follow her around on her job and sell the footage of her excessive force.

Ah, so you are advising to try and blackmail someone like that? Or sell her out? LMAO. :doh:

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

I'm glad I don't have to sneak things around my wife....umm wait....:megalol:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

I always use the .... "Ive just sold some older parts to this guy who gave me more than they are worth... so I used it to get some new stuff.... got a really good deal love!".....

thought Id had her done untill she said on the phone the other day to friend..... "lee always says he sells things to pay for new stuff..... he must think Im stupid ! "..... and turned and smiled at me....

gulp....sussed:helpsmilie:

only gone and sold my velociraptors for another Intel SSD for Raid.... what I gonna say now ??!?!?!

Talked with my wife yesterday about this.

Here's how the conversation went:

Me: Darling, I want to buy a new joystick.

Wife: What's a joystick?

Me: You know... That black stick (X-52pro) I have next to the computer and I only use it when I play with airplanes (:joystick::megalol:)

Wife: What's wrong with that one? Is it broken?

Me: No...uhhh... YES!! ITS BROKEN!!! I want to buy a new one.

Wife: O.K.

Whew, she didn't ask me how much. No matter what... Don't tell her how much. That'll be the end of it.

:D

How much for the X-52?

Holy crap you guys need to grow some balls! The whole withhold-sex if I am mad at you because you bought something you wanted with your money marriage thing wouldn't last two minutes with me lol. Can I ask do your wives ask you about every ridiculous pair of shoe purchase or dress purchase when she probably has 400 of them? Do you ever say no?

I hate how in modern culture a guy in a marriage being "whipped" is somehow cute and funny.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

Holy crap you guys need to grow some balls! The whole withhold-sex if I am mad at you because you bought something you wanted with your money marriage thing wouldn't last two minutes with me lol. Can I ask do your wives ask you about every ridiculous pair of shoe purchase or dress purchase when she probably has 400 of them? Do you ever say no?

I hate how in modern culture a guy in a marriage being "whipped" is somehow cute and funny.

It's funny but I'd never have a wife who decided what I could or couldn't do with my finances. Separate finances and a Prenuptial Agreement would come along with the ring.