Little details that you've noticed?

Oiten

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest badass discovery; The "burping" sound a Vulcan AA cannon makes when it's firing at you.

Also, the effect of 3 B52's dropping rockeyes onto a target. That's a lot of bomblets!

I'd like to take a look at that Smokey. Do you remember in which mission or campaign you saw that? Thanks

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Target yourself with the TGP :D

:megalol:

Excellent! :thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Couldn't be bothered to sift through EVERY post on this thread, but here's one. Sorry if it was already mentioned

While goofing off at altitude I yanked the stick back to an extreme AOA. The engines (especially the right one) surged for a moment from the turbulance off the airfoils, but stabilized after recovery to 'normal flight'. NEAT!

Zach W.

Mr Rig:

Zotac 780i

E8400 overclocked 4.1GHz

4GB OCZ Platinum 1066

GTX 260 core216

DCS harddrive: 1TB Caviar Black

Yes Yes, LMAO...Is there an instant button for that???:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

:thumbup:

And you can see adrenaline rushes through you

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Couldn't be bothered to sift through EVERY post on this thread, but here's one. Sorry if it was already mentioned

While goofing off at altitude I yanked the stick back to an extreme AOA. The engines (especially the right one) surged for a moment from the turbulance off the airfoils, but stabilized after recovery to 'normal flight'. NEAT!

Been mentioned before already :thumbup:

Now pull up almost vertical, let the speed drop below 100 and kick full left/right rudder. You can relight by just hitting the appropriate ENG IGN switch. :music_whistling:

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

I'd like to take a look at that Smokey. Do you remember in which mission or campaign you saw that? Thanks

Set those scenarios up in the editor. I have yet to try any of the missions, I prefer to create "set piece" type battles, for a more epic feel...:pilotfly:

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

Took a hit from a SAM in the tail, and they launched another one right after it. I start trying to jam and pumping out flares, but no flares are comming out. I had a chaff/flare failure glowing right in front of me in the cockpit. I didnt know they could fail, and what a hell of a spot for them to decide they didnt want to work any more. Luckly the missle hit the left wingtip, and I was able to make it home ok. I am loving this sim more and more everyday.

"There is always a small microcosm of people

who need to explain away their suckage"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

one feature that i notice and i like it very much is the follow.......open TGP and make it SOI...after that pick a target and when you are ready anytime press DMS left LONG and watch the TGP what happens

also i would like to see a pilot body like in Black Shark...but ED team knows better....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

one feature that i notice and i like it very much is the follow.......open TGP and make it SOI...after that pick a target and when you are ready anytime press DMS left LONG and watch the TGP what happens

Not quite getting you. DMS left long is broacast SPI, what are we looking for?

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

You don't need to jett it, just reload/reset it through DSMS / Inventory. Or, cycle IFFCC.

Would really appreciate a bit more about this.

Have tried repeatedly, but getting no results.

Have tried both iffcc and inventory... I run tests from the MCFD and still getting stuck.

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 | Intel Core 2 Quad | Q8400 @ 2.66GHz | 2.67 GHz 3.37GB of RAM 60gig Samsung SSD| GTX 570

"Operation: Bull by the Horns" "Bull Run 2.0"

i landed today a little harder that i should off taxied down the runway and made a sharp left to get off of the runway, tire blew with a big bang, very cool :)

Mithandra

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Lame question, but out of curiosity for the tiny detail:

If you are making inputs to both the control stick and the throttle, does the sim allow you to press various buttons in the cockpit? Lol if anyone wants to test that out, u better have 3 hands