• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's PS...

Ne-ga-tief Springfield Ne-ga-tief :P

Viper ^^^^^^

WTF is that thing ?!:huh:

F/A-37 Talon

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

From the Movie stealth

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I know it is not a F-18; Wags said that the next aircraft is a very popular US fixed wing

The F-18 is a popular fixed wing aircraft. I will be one of the first in line to grab that one. The F-16 has been over done and the F-15 is not multirole. The F/A-18c is a multirole, carrier based aircraft which will satisfy a lot more people.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

I've always had a soft spot for the Intruder... who doesn't love a carrier-borne bomb truck..

:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

The F-18 is a popular fixed wing aircraft. I will be one of the first in line to grab that one. The F-16 has been over done and the F-15 is not multirole. The F/A-18c is a multirole, carrier based aircraft which will satisfy a lot more people.

Agreed. :thumbup:

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

It will never be the E.

What you have to think here is RADAR.. Every countries closest guarded secrets...

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

It's not that it has a radar but because it's radar is not the latest top secret radar type :)

MiG-21 and F-4 both have radar but would any country care to keep it top secret... not that it is much of a secret anyway these day about them, right?

No longer active in DCS...

The problem with those radars might be that it it is just no longer possible to get a really accurate idea of their operation any more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The good thing of the F-16 is its also very popular because Falcon 4 etc and its information is on the internet which makes it ideal as an addon whether next or after the next addon. I'd reccomend both although logically I'd expect an F-16 next as its simpler to model non-carrier ops aircraft and faster to make than a Hornet because of that and comonailty with DCS A-10Cs data link etc. Either aircraft will rock on DCS I'll get it.:thumbup:

BTW F-16 hasn't been done because its not on DCS yet just because of F4 is no exception.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

MiG-21 and F-4 both have radar but would any country care to keep it top secret... not that it is much of a secret anyway these day about them, right?

Perhaps not "top secret", but there might very well still be secrets kept about the newer versions of the 21. For example, will the israeli be happy if people just disseminate everything there is to know about the ELM-2032?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Perhaps not "top secret", but there might very well still be secrets kept about the newer versions of the 21. For example, will the israeli be happy if people just disseminate everything there is to know about the ELM-2032?

Dosent matter, 60`s to mid 80`s are anyway the best time :)

I get the impression from the interviews with Matt that they do not even know what it'll be yet. They prob have some sort of idea but set in stone is not the 'vibe' I get.

Disagree. IMHO not only do they know what the next jet is, but they have already been working on it for a while. I bet the beta comes this Fall.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

I bet the beta comes this Fall.

Can I quote you on this ?! :music_whistling::D

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

Disagree. IMHO not only do they know what the next jet is, but they have already been working on it for a while. I bet the beta comes this Fall.

Wow that's optimistic, we still have a possible BS patch (maybe even a FC2 patch if the stars align) and a possible DCS upgrade w/Nevada to come before a possible DCS:-Next

Nate

You can but smart people know better than to listen to me. :)

LOL, So True, But XMAS is coming!!!!!!:megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book: