Release Date?

stormrider

This waiting game has become annoying. I remember words like "we hope for a 2022 release...blablabla..."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

32 minutes ago, McCloud said:

Am i the only one not bothered when its released? I'm pre-ordered from day one but theres plenty more jets to fly on there.

No, you aren't the only one.

I need to take a vacation, but I don't know if I'll take it in May, June or July so I can fly the F-15E SE when it's in early access.

Probably Sinai and F-4E will be in EA before SE I think.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

3 hours ago, McCloud said:

Am i the only one not bothered when its released? I'm pre-ordered from day one but theres plenty more jets to fly on there.

As it was in the news "the release of EA F-15E will be from the start of pre order few months later or sooner". We'll find out when it will be. Expect in the end of April / May in my opinion.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I would place my bet on Sinai first, given the extent of Youtuber coverage here. 

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

8 hours ago, SilentSierra said:

I need to take a vacation, but I don't know if I'll take it in May, June or July so I can fly the F-15E SE when it's in early access.

Probably Sinai and F-4E will be in EA before SE I think.

Sinai doesn't look a million miles off, although if it was really close then surely a pre-order would be being at least mentioned? If the F-4E was remotely close i'd expect to see a lot more teasers, early instructional material etc (which has been slowly ramping up for the F-15 and very recently for Sinai). I'd say SE first, then Sinai and then F-4 with a couple of months gap between.

Edited by bfr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bfr said:

Sinai doesn't look a million miles off, although if it was really close then surely a pre-order would be being at least mentioned? If the F-4E was remotely close i'd expect to see a lot more teasers, early instructional material etc (which has been slowly ramping up for the F-15 and very recently for Sinai). I'd say SE first, then Sinai and then F-4 with a couple of months gap between.

According to developer statement, F-4 is mostly done and they need to finish Jester 2.0 and some sound work before it's ready for EA. Apparently the release will very shortly follow the full reveal. The SE on the other hand seems to still require quite a bit of additional work on systems while they have reached fully art complete phase. Just because a developer doesn't start the tutorial series 1 year before the module release doesn't necessarily mean it's far away.

• Like 1

Do the maps usually go into pre-order?

1 hour ago, bfr said:

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

7 hours ago, t_hedlund said:

Yes, as well (however it depends too, for example for South Atlantic it was release of EA witout pre order).

Sinai will be very soon, maybe this 12.04 when the patch was planned. I hope we will know something more in this Friday. F-15E expect in May/end of April I suppose.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

10 hours ago, t_hedlund said:

Syria was made available for pre-order in late July 2020 and landed in OB about a month later. PG went to pre-order mid April 2018, released late May. Nevada was on pre-order for quite a while from memory (happy to be corrected). South Atlantic might've been an exception and gone straight into OB. So usually, yes.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2023 at 6:56 AM, McCloud said:

Depends on how personally attached you are to the F-15E.  I know people who worked on the bird IRL that have developed a personal connection with it.  To them it’s not about the act of flying in DCS that interests them, but rather what they are flying.  With the E model so close, their drive to fly anything else in DCS has all but gone away.

I’ve only worked with transport planes myself, so as far DCS modules go I just fly whatever is fun.  And carrier ops are a lot of fun.  I’m not on the edge of my seat waiting for the E model or anything, but I am looking forward to its release bringing my buddies back to DCS so I’m not flying alone anymore.

• Like 4

On 4/4/2023 at 1:56 PM, McCloud said:

For me it's not the release date what makes me disappointed about Razbam/ED. It's the total lack of any communication what drives me mad. No weekly progress, no rough schedules, ...

I should have learned from Star Citizen (with it's squadron 42 first playable release in 2014, LOL) not to do any early access any more...

Honestly, the moment I spent money we go into a business relationship, and both sides should honor this...

Edited by xplod
  • Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Currently used modules:

- F16 Viper(primary)

- F/A 18 Hornet , F-5E Tiger, L-39, C-101 for fun

- (many more unused but great modules :-) )

For me, is not the problem the delay long in EA. Problem is pre order and give not date of release and <profanity> on the top of the peoples faces with saying this:

41F13767-5046-4FB9-960F-235945E48590.jpeg

I not buy any more avioni da Razbam any more.

Edited by tigayot228

1 hour ago, tigayot228 said:

For me, is not the problem the delay long in EA. Problem is pre order and give not date of release and <profanity> on the top of the peoples faces with saying this:

41F13767-5046-4FB9-960F-235945E48590.jpeg

I not buy any more avioni da Razbam any more.

Why are you repeating this nonsense from two weeks ago? Its just encouragement here. Razbam has nothing to say here. ED is the publisher of the model, not Razbam, and it's not Razbam that will change the ED rules after all. Please don't panic. We'll find out when the model is close.

Info:

null

image.png

image.png

It was also stated at the Pre order that "the EA model will be relesed in a few months or sooner".  Personally, I set myself up for a few months and I'm betting on May, still. I'll pay him when we will see the date of release of EA (as it was given), not a promise. Easy. 😛

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 3

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

2 hours ago, xplod said:

For me it's not the release date what makes me disappointed about Razbam/ED. It's the total lack of any communication what drives me mad. No weekly progress, no rough schedules, ...

I should have learned from Star Citizen (with it's squadron 42 first playable release in 2014, LOL) not to do any early access any more...

Honestly, the moment I spent money we go into a business relationship, and both sides should honor this...

You can compare to ... developer of Sinai map :thumbsup: @OnReTech

the best company with proper communication to users and actually active with information about their product and update.

Razbam, is at the end of the line, but just ahead of Gazell and Kiowa developer 😅, so it could always be worse.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 2

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

• ED Team

This thread has turned into... something... for now I am closing it. The answer is it is coming soon, it is very close and no matter how soon the wait will be painful because it will be an awesome product. Soon as we know you guys will know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

IS IT HERE YET??!!!!

It's April, and technically *could* be here, so is it?  

Is it here yet?

I know you're getting sick of the question, so let me rephrase it:   Here yet it is?

Or yet is here it?

If not, is it almost here yet it is?

I'm aware that you cannot be specific, so how about this .... on a scale of 1 - 1000, with each number representing the number of days from today that the module will be ready, what number would it be?  I'm not asking for the hour, minute, or second, or anything crazy like that.

Or maybe you can reply, and the number of characters in your reply can indicate the number of days remaining until it's available?

How about the $20 trick?  Would the $20 trick work?  You know that thing where if you slip Vegas hotel clerks an extra $20, they hook you up with room upgrades ... if I slip you a little sumpin-sumpin, will the module appear faster for me?

Would be pretty cool if I could zip around these other guys, handing out AMRAAM suppositories like Tic-Tacs, while they point at the monitor screaming "but ... but .. whaaa ... what .... who ... HOW does he have it already?! !"

Come on, fellas, together we can make the dream a reality.  Do you hear that sound?  That's destiny calling.  Pick up the phone.  PICK UP THE PHONE!!!

So yeah, anyway, is it here yet?

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

Be glad if they actually make it this year, I suspect late Q4 is the earliest we may expect. Razbam CEO commented that they are only going to release it if it's virtually bug free and they are still hard at work to make basic functions available such as TWS or computed bombing modes. 

Based on this, 2023 is very optimistic and their release date estimates have been proven horrifically wrong before, so temper your expectations.

Edited by Fromthedeep
  • Like 1

I hate to say it, but I have to agree. Unless something ramps up suddenly, I think you may want use the F15C as that missile truck for 120’s. I just did the preorder yesterday on a whim. Said to myself, you could have waited 3 more months and been early.

• Like 2

• ED Team

No date to share at this time. 

Please keep an eye on future newsletters 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2