A10C new worn HD cockpit

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait any longer :) Go Ricardo go.

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

my fault there was a mistake with the mod pict so i updated the mod...

I didn't realised that it had to go back through the full validation process.

and tom weiss probably went to bed!

sorry about that guys.

Anyone had the chance to download it ?

Could you give me your feed backs, just to know if it runs without ugs on all systems.

• Like 1

Downloaded it, and it works very well. No Problems here.

If allowed, i would upload the Mod on my RS Account for the other Guys to DL until the updated Version is available on LOF.

Edited by Humvee28

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My System-Specs @ SysProfile

Real Pilots need "No Mark". :D

Downloaded it, and it works very well. No Problems here.

If allowed, i would upload the Mod on my RS Account for the other Guys to DL.

Please do :)

@ RICARDO: Thank you so much for the mod!!!

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

Got it, and wow it looks amazing, thanks Ricardo. The reflecions, the MFCD finger smudges, the paint (or lack of it!).

Now, I don't suppose you can do the same with the outside could you??? Go on, you know you want to :)

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

:cheer3nc::cheer3nc: WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW :cheer3nc::cheer3nc:

I have just one word I say: You are definitely the best arist and the KING of the cockpits !!!!!

Ricardo je viens de tester ta création ou plutôt ton œuvre d'art et je n'ai qu'une chose qui me vient à l'esprit c'est un grand BRAVO !!!!

Je n'ai pas pu résister avant d'aller manger de tester ton cockpit en vol pour jouer avec les ombres et éclairage sur ta création et c'est vraiment fabuleux...

Ton pit va rester à vie dans mon simu car je ne me vois pas revenir sur celui d'origine, mais punaise DCS devrait t'embaucher car même dans FSX je n'ai jamais vu un aussi beau et réaliste cockpit...

En tout cas je tiens vraiment à te remercier pour avoir partagé cette si belle création, encore un grand bravo pour toute la patience et le talent que tu a mis dans ce cockpit, j'en reste encore sur le cul.

Encore un très grand merci pour tout, Skull :beer:

Edited by Skulleader

Wow the pit is insane ! an absolute masterpiece RICARDO :) Thank you for this it looks amazing. The amount of little details is overwhelming and i absolute love the seat cover textures.

good for winter flights...:smilewink:

thanks for your comments guys, i am happy to see such enthousiasm.

Enjoy your new old interior. :thumbup:

• Like 4

Fantastic, Ricardo. Truly a work of art. Big thank you!! :thumbup:

I noticed you introduced some new typos in the pit, however. For example (see screenshots):

- GNG -> GND

- DEFROG -> DEFOG

Is it possible to fix those in an update?

defrog.png.54b0ea3a197afddb7e41bfcabe9ca3e5.png

GNG.png.aaff58ea5db2ecae515585bfebb7040c.png

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

WOW Ricardo, this pit is gorgeous! I've been waiting months for this and was really excited to finally give it a try today. First impression: man, that is one worn pit! Amazing job, really just incredible. Thank you so much for all the time you put into this, it was very much appreciated.

Fantastic, Ricardo. Truly a work of art. Big thank you!! :thumbup:

I noticed you introduced some new typos in the pit, however. For example (see screenshots):

- GNG -> GND

- DEFROG -> DEFOG

Is it possible to fix those in an update?

Ok, cpy that :thumbup:

• Like 1

Looking great... defrog is just fine... is for "gun arm", right? De-Frog the skies... :D

P.S. Lockonfiles is good... what's wrong with free account? big brother? It doesn't force you to donate...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least