DCS 1.2.3 Update Now Available

Wags

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed that seeds number raised from 20 to almost 50 after my post :) Dl speed is up to 31.5kb/s!!! It will only take 9 days!

God damn it its the only sim that will work offline for me in my new place... i need it now! and i deleted old instalament.

Just wait for the autoupdater and that should take care of everything.

In the news box. See screenshot :P

[ATTACH]77634[/ATTACH]

I saw the news box, and all the link did was take me to their site, will an update button appear or does it just auto update?

And thanks for the response.

Fate is inexorable...

I have a 16 Core AMD Server with 128GB of Ram and Teamed Dual GigaBit LAN Network on two separate DOCSIS 3.0 Modems sitting in my room doing nothing

Dang!! Can I be your friend!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I saw the news box, and all the link did was take me to their site, will an update button appear or does it just auto update?

once the update is live on teh Auto Update,

Start, All Programs, Eagle Dynamics, DCS Updater.exe

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

In an hour or two, or whenever the autoupdater is mentioned on the forum as being ready, click on your start menu and type "Update DCS World"

I'm not sure why lots of people are complaining about the recommended 16 player limit on servers for good game play.

when ever I look at the mp server list only a few servers have 10-14 players and most have 1(the server) or just 2 or 3 players.

Maybe more people will play MP if it more stable now :)

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Great news to hear the 1.2.3 is finally here! Thank you ED. :thumbup::)!

Mean while I will wait for the auto-updater to install it for me. :bye_2::punk::clap:

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

Thanks for update! I go plug my G940 to the wall socket now :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Or just open the game.

It only auto checks once per 24/hours, so if it's already checked in the last 24 hours, you'll have to force the update.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

:eek::eek::punk:

That's what I call an Internet Access!

The 16 Core Opertons are no joke.... will set you back $1000+.

Unfortunately it's not really doing "nothing", And isnt really used outside of Server (nothing attached, it's accessed remotely).

as it hosts servers for some things, but even when those servers are full its only using 15% bandwidth and 2% CPU usage. and less than 4% memory.

I wonderz if I can use my Fanatec CSR Force Feedback wheel, to drive a Hummer.... ..

Hmm... Experiments are a being planned.

I wonderz if I can use my Fanatec CSR Force Feedback wheel, to drive a Hummer.... ..

Hmm... Experiments are a being planned.

:huh:

and I thought my DCS foresight was getting out of perspective...

:megalol:

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

The 16 Core Opertons are no joke.... will set you back $1000+.

Unfortunately it's not really doing "nothing", And isnt really used outside of Server (nothing attached, it's accessed remotely).

as it hosts servers for some things, but even when those servers are full its only using 15% bandwidth and 2% CPU usage. and less than 4% memory.

Yeahh, it's one hell of a machine. With proper software it will eat FLOPS af data.

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:huh:

and I thought my DCS foresight was getting out of perspective...

:megalol:

I'm dead serious right now, Drive a Hummer down the streets and through the trees right up to a Red Coalition Base. I'd be Extreme JTAC.

Edited by SkateZilla

Look at the giant list of fixes/additions.. If this is what ED considers a minor release (1.2.2 - 1.2.3) Then we are a very lucky community indeed.

What is 1.3 going to include!? The future seems bright..

Well done and thank you ED

"We could come back with hydraulics shot out, half the tail shot off, piece of the wing shot off, we had two engines and could come home with one... She really was a piece of machinery that you could fly into hell and back... And she was designed around that gun from day 1"

Thanks ED :)

And to SkateZilla, when can I move into the granny house in your back yard and use you "Internet access? Rent the Granny house by the hour ? lol

Yeahh, it's one hell of a machine. With proper software it will eat FLOPS af data.

and people thought i7-39xxK's were expensive..... I got your 12 cores, and raise you to 16. Haha.

Also anxious to fly the new Flanker Model. I'll have to disable my Eyefinity, as the older pits dont like 5 screens wide eyefinity (big green triangle in the middle screen, annoying).

:joystick: