DCS 1.2.3 Update Now Available

Wags

Sorry for the delay, the auto-update will be online in about 2.5 hours.

Awesome, I'll wait for that then! :thumbup:

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, will get it in 24 hours. Give the server some time to recover ;)

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Wait for two hours!? That's insane! :p

Compared to the 2 months already? lol!

I'm downloading all of the files anyways for storage purposes ;)

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

Quick question, I hope someone can answer:

I will use the auto-updater later. I removed all my mods using JSGME but I'm not 100% sure if all the stock files are in place

Should I first run a repair prior to auto updating to 1.2.3?

Because I don't know what the reapir function does... Overwrite all modded files by stock files? Or is it just an automatic troubleshooter or something?

Turbohog, if you still wanna download fast, come to our ts and you can access our FTP.

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

Can you please update the main 1.2.3. post in the official updates section when it's up? It will be easier to track the notice. Thanks in advance :)

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Might as well post it now since it will be released tomorrow... J/K!!(

I know I am late for the party, but I called it!! :P;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I know I am late for the party, but I called it!! :P;)

Good call Raven! ;)

Looking back, I also just remembered that a part of Combined Arms was my idea.

01-18-2009, 12:02 PM

I thought it would be cool if in the future the DCS multiplayer could evolve to allow a player on each team become the battefield commander with the ability to direct air and ground assets, including other players. Have it so that there is an on going ground war with clear objectives and that players joining in progress could be assigned strike orders directly from the human commander. The multiplayer session could last for many hours with many players joining and leaving and there being a conclusion if or not ones ground forces reach their objectives. :)

Hey, a guy can dream right? ;)

You're welcome! :P

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

I don't think I missed it but I don't see any mention of FFB and BS2 in that list.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

"Fixed Force Feedback joystick trim problems."

Thanks, I know you mentioned it before but...

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

i launched the autoupdater but it just launch DCS without updating.

The autoupdater confused me too,, I thought (it was an auto-updater)... but apparently... I must have to do the old way... I hope when I run the new files it updates,, I just burned down to my 5th activation in 2 weeks because of my Win8 upgrade fiasco,, (in another thread), long extensive discussion about Win8, and activations, and accounts in Win8.

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I don't think I missed it but I don't see any mention of FFB and BS2 in that list.

Third Item on the Bug Fixes List

*Fixed Force Feedback joystick trim problems.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Kinex and Ramstein. Coff already said the auto updater will be ready in 2.5 hours. that was about a half hour ago. Give auto updater more time.

sorry didn't see that info in a sea of threads,,, plus the health and eyes aren't working so good... I will wait for that then,,, no way I am going through the activations again, at least until my new computer breaks, hopefully before me...

Thank you, for letting me (us know,, it should be a sticky.). That the auto-updater will work soon...

IMHO

:thumbup:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

16 person player limit, are you kidding me :huh:

nope just a recommended one.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Almost downloaded now, looking forward to it! :) However, would I need to backup my HOTAS etc inputs if they are wiped out, and could someone remind me how to do this please? I think its something to do with a 'config' or 'input' folder somewhere, but memory is hazy. Don't think I could face having to remap everything for each aircraft again if that is the case lol.....but if not, all is well.

Thanks for any help. :)

♫ ' Papa was a hairy mole.....Wherever he dug a den was his home ' ♫

Still a recommend limit of 16 players does not fill me with much confidence.

Seriously underwhelmed with this news...

This isnt Battlefield 3, you're not gonna get 64 players on a server with the amount of data that is transmitted.

To that note, I've been in missions with 20+ Pilots with no problems.

I think 16 Pilots and 300 ground objects is a pretty decent guideline.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs