Thanks Belsimtek

Darkwolf

Hey, i just wanted to take a minute and say Thank You. :thumbup:

I didn't saw any specific thread for that.

It is the first 3rd party module out - and I was really anxious about the quality. I'm sure some people out there were too. I've seen so many things in Flight Sim X, with various studios releasing various quality level modules.... For sure i would buy the Huey without any doubt, but i was still anxious about what to find in it.....

Well ... Thank you. I'm only a small customer in a small country (full of beer) - my voice don't worth so much- But i am a satisfied one. :thumbup: And a hell of satisfied.

Think about it : You release a completely useless helicopter, that has just no real use in DCS world because it's not a frontline aircraft, because most of IRL tactics can't work in DCS forest not blocking AI fire and rockets without splash damage................ but still - I damn enjoy it. I f***** love it. and i'm sure plenty are at the really same moment.

Even after the pain ED gave us with their server :) I must be good for psy medecine.

Ok. Time to finish my message - i got a patrol to do in those virtual mountains. It's damn full of insurgees. :D

I really wish this will be a succesfull release for you and that we'll see Belsimtek livin' long as a DCS 3rd party company. I'm looking forward to hear about your next project!

And yeah - Thank you ED staff for making it possible. And also Thank you the community for all the fun it was - when we waited the release :megalol: With all that joy in my hearth, all that beer in my blood, i'm going to crash my #257th Huey. :pilotfly:

Greetings,

Wolf.

• Like 1

Just purchased, downloaded and went to the options and set the theme to Huey. Was surprised to get the Vietnam music and now just sitting and listening to it!

Thanks Belsimtek! I'm waiting for my KomodoSim pedals to arrive to fly this eggbeater. Can't wait!!!

Great sim! Loads of fun flying this old-school-chopper. :thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Best $50 bucks I ever spent on a sim.

:thumbsup::clap_2::worthy:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Well Belsimtek, what can I say. Ive just spent the first real 3 hrs i have had with this aircraft. Now as everyone here knows ive been looking forward to this module for some time, and I think it was fair to say, I had very high expectations for the module, which to be fair, to you since it was the very first 3rd party module, wasnt that fair.

So did you make it, have you managed to come even close to what I was hoping for.

I have to say NO you didnt.......

You took my expectations, rolled them up into a ball and threw them away, you have surpased my wildest dreams of a Huey module, This aircraft is phnominal, I have never in all my years flying simulated helicopters ever managed to get even close, to the feeling of helicopter flying that YOU have managed with this module.

I have to say, and sorry ED, but for me, this is the finest Module yet. Words cannot express enough, how blown away I am with it, and ITS only a Beta, that means its gonna get even better. :thumbup:

I have no idea how the other 3rd party devs are ever gonna be able to follow this. But if they do, damn we are in for a hell of a treat.

EB and PilotMI8, pat yourselves on the back and grab a cold beer, or several, because you have managed to outdo yourselves.

Stunning Just stunning

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

thanksssssssssssssssss :D good job and great project!!! +1 at infinite :D

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

I am totally immersed in this, great job Belsimtek....I downloaded CCR and some Doors....gotta have the right music while I continuously bend my UH-1 into rubble. (Have been at work, so the HOTAS setup is not with me....do NOT try to fly with the keyboard only)

Yes thank you for a great game. Just 2 things: 1. Need a Warthog Profile(lol spending my night making one now) 2. and holy crap this thing flies like a bumble bee.... I'm all over the place. Loving it so far just have to get it up and to speed and she flies real easy.

INDEED, THANK YOU BELSIMTEK TEAM.

now finish the beta and start making a new module :D:D :book:

you will get my money from the moment you release your next module like with the huey :D

best beta release in years i got in my hands :D

@ EA, you could learn allot from DCS and Belsimtek!!!

I give my deepest utmost respect to Belsimtek for such phenomenal work on such short time. You guys really rocked the hornets nest!!! My creed!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.